Windows 10: Is Windows 10 EnterpirseLTSB Good for Gamin?

Discus and support Is Windows 10 EnterpirseLTSB Good for Gamin? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The thread name says it all, is it good for gaming and does it support nearly all games? ty in advance. 74015 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SkillZAZ, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SkillZAZ Win User

Is Windows 10 EnterpirseLTSB Good for Gamin?

The thread name says it all, is it good for gaming and does it support nearly all games?
    ty in advance.

:)

SkillZAZ, Jan 3, 2017
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 3, 2017
  3. SummerLuv Win User
    Is Windows 10 Good For Gaming?

I'm just wondering not only if Windows 10 will be good for gaming but, also games that used to be able to run on Windows 7 and weren't able to run on Windows 8.1 if they are going to be able to install and run without having to do any tweaking on Windows
    10. For example The Sims 2. Now I know this game is 10 years old but it installs and runs perfectly fine on Windows 7. Trying to install it on Windows 8.1 you had to tweak some files around to get it to run the install. Now they have a Windows 8.1 compatible
    install on Origin but it still doesn't work completely right.

My second question is...I talked to where I purchased my computer and they said upgrading to 10 wouldn't void my warranty but I should backup my files. I have a secondary drive installed in my computer named Storage that I'm using as storage. Can I just
    backup everything to the secondary drive? Will Windows 10 upgrade effect my secondary drive? Should I backup to physical discs? Or a thumb drive instead?

SummerLuv, Jan 3, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

Not really. Even MS recommends against this particular release on almost every pc, except for very specific circumstances.

It won't get things like the anniversary update without downloading the OS and doing an upgrade install... It doesn't include things like the Store.

Plus, enterprise is not available to regularcustomers.

I would stick with standard or pro.

pparks1, Jan 3, 2017
  5. I'd stick with Windows 10 Home for gaming.

RoasterMen, Jan 3, 2017
  6. SkillZAZ Win User
    TY guys for the reply!

SkillZAZ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema: