Windows 10: is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

Discus and support is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by monster212, Jun 24, 2018.

1. is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if ten has gotten better since it first came out, or would i be better sticking with windows 8.1, or better yet downgrade to windows 7.. i have had people tell me windows sucks and loaded with issues still but rather ask you folks on the ten forums who use it daily.. i know i will get a more honest answer here..

thanks Monster

:)

monster212, Jun 24, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2018
  4. is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

1. is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - ten enough upgrade

2. THis processor is not good enough for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THis processor is not good enough for Windows 11?: Why not? I Have a Dell XPS computer and the specs are: Device name ********Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 28F8C564-15CD-4F27-A758-60D3869E2865 Product ID 00330-50767-14638-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. Is Windows Defender good enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows Defender good enough?: I've been using Avast and Avg ever since I had a pc and recently its getting really annoying with its popups, and I'm looking for a new antivirus and I'm wondering is the windows Defender good enough to use as my normal everyday antivirus? submitted by /u/Aqua853 [link]...
  4. Is WIndows Defender good enough?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is WIndows Defender good enough?: Is WIndows Defender bundled with Windows 10 good enough for protection or do business users require paid for products? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-windows-defender-good-enough/97597a37-ed1a-4011-a0f9-bf7a5a13fe0f
  5. Windows Defender good enough?

Windows Defender good enough?: Hello, I follow a reasonably sensible/aware browsing approach and use the following combination of AV: Comodo Internet Security V 12 locked down for max protection and firefox with bitdefender trafficlight and noscript extensions. Was wondering if i could replace CIS with...
  6. Windows Security - good enough?

Windows Security - good enough?: New to Windows 10 (Pro) ... upgraded from Windows 7 (Pro) then clean-installed W10 on a Dell 660, clearing out all my software in the process. So now I'm trying to decide whether to reinstall 3P virus/malware/firewall/etc. software. Previously was using Kaspersky. Is Windows...
  7. Windows ten upgrade

Windows ten upgrade: Upgraded from windows 10 on asus computer has stock 16 gb ram and 2tb hd issue is after upgrade it says i have 16 gb ram but only 6.95 gb avail?!?! On bare fully reset computer nothing on it also the optical drive wont work. Nor will it even recognize it in find...
  8. Windows defender is it good enough

Windows defender is it good enough: is it safe to just use windows defender or i need to get another 3rd party antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-is-it-good-enough/f5be4afc-1cda-47f9-b6b5-c55ba5780da4"
  9. Is Windows 10 defender good enough

Is Windows 10 defender good enough: I'm asking since I have installed many free antivirus programs out there and some gave me BSOD's, while others were intrusive with ads or just made my pc slower. I'm kinda burnt out in them right now and just wanna know if Defender along with malwarebytes is good enough. 84783
  10. Upgrading from Windows "8" ?

Upgrading from Windows "8" ?: Can you get the free upgrade to Windows 10 from the original Windows 8? Or is it only 7 and 8.1? 26006