is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

Discus and support is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by monster212, Jun 24, 2018.

1. monster212 Win User

hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if ten has gotten better since it first came out, or would i be better sticking with windows 8.1, or better yet downgrade to windows 7.. i have had people tell me windows sucks and loaded with issues still but rather ask you folks on the ten forums who use it daily.. i know i will get a more honest answer here..

thanks Monster

:)

monster212, Jun 24, 2018
  2. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2018
  4. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - ten enough upgrade

2. Blue tooth not working on windows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth not working on windows ten: My bluetooth is working. all devices are connecting but I can not hear a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-tooth-not-working-on-windows-ten/40b079ff-353d-46fc-8a9a-bd8e2b75ad49
  3. Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use: Hi Friends Several Windows Ten Forum Members are happy to design a customised signature for you to use as part of your profile in this group should you like one. I'll start of with 6 available signatures for members here. Please feel free to choose one if you wish. If you...
  4. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  5. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]: [img] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2] - Windows 10 Forums Something I was doing off/on last night & ended up with this. [img] 94712
  6. Window Ten Can't Run Anything in Admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window Ten Can't Run Anything in Admin: I can't run any application as admin. I get this message for anything I try. [img] I can't access the user account controls to change it because the same message pops up. I tried option four in this thread as suggested in another post User Accounts Enable or Disable...
  7. System Restore Windows ten

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Windows ten: Could you tell me how to do a system restore please, where to start??*Smile 103115
  8. Explorer.exe crashing and restarting about every ten seconds on E7470

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe crashing and restarting about every ten seconds on E7470: So i have a Dell Latitude E7470 that is connected to a domain. Upon login to one domain account explorer.exe crashes and restarts about every 10 seconds. After some digging i have a few suspicions on what may be causing this but first the steps i took to arrive at my...
  9. Ten Forums Saturday Live Chat 24-MAR-2018

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums Saturday Live Chat 24-MAR-2018: Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat on March 24th, 2018 Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts and Insiders: This is an open invitation to TF Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 24th of March 2018. Come and meet your fellow TF members and Windows Insiders in a live...
  10. Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten

in Windows 10 Support
    Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten: When I boot windows ten, put my password in and my screen comes up, about 5-10 seconds later a black screen pops up and I can't do anything. Sometimes when I boot a windows screen comes up saying "Windows didn't load correctly." And I can access other things from there. I...