Windows 10: is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

Discus and support is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by monster212, Jun 24, 2018.

1. monster212 Win User

is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1

hello folks i tried windows ten when it first came out and did not like it to many issues with crashing etc.. right now i am 8.1 , but want to know if ten has gotten better since it first came out, or would i be better sticking with windows 8.1, or better yet downgrade to windows 7.. i have had people tell me windows sucks and loaded with issues still but rather ask you folks on the ten forums who use it daily.. i know i will get a more honest answer here..

thanks Monster

:)

monster212, Jun 24, 2018
  2. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2018
  4. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. is windows ten good enough to upgrade from windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - ten enough upgrade

2. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE: Hi. My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my new hard drive I installed windows ten home but I cannot activate it because I do not have a windows ten key. Is it now the...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p: Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in advance....
  4. Is Windows 10 defender good enough

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows 10 defender good enough: I'm asking since I have installed many free antivirus programs out there and some gave me BSOD's, while others were intrusive with ads or just made my pc slower. I'm kinda burnt out in them right now and just wanna know if Defender along with malwarebytes is good enough. 84783
  5. How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 after it unwittingly started an upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8. I disliked the appearance of Windows 8.1 so upgraded from there to Windows 10. I hoped to continue using Windows 8 on my desktop - I like its appearance, it has been...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 fails

Upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 fails: Hi! I've successfully updated to Windows 10 on my two Surfaces, but there is some kind of issue on my desktop PC. The upgrade process from Windows 8 fails at about 71% total (Installing features and drivers at 91%), and the error I get is: C1900101-40017 Windows...
  7. Acer one netbook from Win 8 to ten

Acer one netbook from Win 8 to ten: Im trying to help out an elderly friend and update his netbook from windows 8 to windows 10 however his netbook will not activate even though it is a factory install. I recently ran acer recovery manager and wiped everything back to new and it still will not activate. When I...
  8. Upgrading from Windows "8" ?

Upgrading from Windows "8" ?: Can you get the free upgrade to Windows 10 from the original Windows 8? Or is it only 7 and 8.1? 26006
  9. Upgrade to ten from 8.1

Upgrade to ten from 8.1: Hi All, am new here. I live in France my language is English. Earlier this year purchased A H.P all in one desktop touch screen. I thought at the time it was the model with multi language but it turns out it was a single language model. I didn't send it back through one thing...
  10. Upgrading Problem From Windows 8 to Windows 10

Upgrading Problem From Windows 8 to Windows 10: I have a laptop with windows 8 I did try to upgrade to windows 10 and it started downloading. It got to 12% and i closed the lid, when i opened the lid it was still at 12%, then after about an hour it was still at 12% I shut down and again once the computer had...