Windows 10: Is your code ready for the leap year?

Discus and support Is your code ready for the leap year? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we enter February, it's a good time to remember that 2016 is a leap year. For most people, this may just be an interesting oddity; an extra day to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Is your code ready for the leap year?

Read more: Is your code ready for the leap year? | Microsoft Azure Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 2, 2016

2. The upgrade process gets past the 'your pc is ready to restart to complete update', and around 78% it fails .

Thank you for the reply Gerry.

RobertBerglund, Feb 2, 2016
  3. The upgrade process gets past the 'your pc is ready to restart to complete update', and around 78% it fails .

Original title: Windows 10 anniversary

i was able to install the anniversary upgrade on my dell optiplex 330,,but upgrade fails on my dell latitude e5530. the upgrade process gets past the 'your pc is ready to restart to complete update', and around 78% in,,it fails and restores the previous
    windows 10 version.

can't locate error code,,which log should i look on?

please help,,thanx

larryofnewyork, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

Is your code ready for the leap year?

1. Is your code ready for the leap year? - Similar Threads - code ready leap

2. Need leap office for windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need leap office for windows: Can anybody provide me files or link for Leap office? I couldn't find on Google. Thankyou in advance submitted by /u/Raj1b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16secud/need_leap_office_for_windows/
  3. How to disable adding leap second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable adding leap second: i have noticed the PC shutsdowns when it tries to add a leap second . I have over 100 shutdowns over the past month . i disabled date and time sync but dont know whether it will do the trick...
  4. How to disable adding leap second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable adding leap second: i have noticed the PC shutsdowns when it tries to add a leap second . I have over 100 shutdowns over the past month . i disabled date and time sync but dont know whether it will do the trick...
  5. "Your File Is Ready To Download" virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your File Is Ready To Download" virus: I accidently installed a virus file. When I try to delete it it just says "This action can't be completed because this file is open in the system". Using windows +r and typing in cmd and then a delete command brings up something similar. Windows defender is stopping the...
  6. Your Device Is not Ready Vs 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Device Is not Ready Vs 2004: I have 2 desktop computers. Speccy reports on each one attached. The Old computer, computer A is about 10 years old. The new computer, Computer B is about 6 months old. I made an image of Computer A when it was on Windows 10 1903. I restored this image to Computer B, I then...
  7. Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered: Hi, Is this me or someone else has encountered the same problem with Win10 calculator as it doesn't consider 29th Feb during leap year and while calculating the difference it has a day less that actual results. Screen-print below : [ATTACH]...
  8. Getting your updates ready-loop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting your updates ready-loop?: Hi folks, I have downloaded the October 1809 update through update assistant (not made ISO) and been running it for last hour now. It is at stage getting your updates ready, but it does seem to be looping with this, finishing and restarting getting updates ready again as I...
  9. Getting your updates ready-loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting your updates ready-loop?: Hi folks, I have downloaded the October 1809 update through update assistant (not made ISO) and been running it for last hour now. It is at stage getting your updates ready, but it does seem to be looping with this, finishing and restarting getting updates ready again as I...
  10. Is your PC Virtual Reality Ready?

in Windows 10 News
    Is your PC Virtual Reality Ready?: The SteamVR Performance Test measures your system's rendering power using a 2-minute sequence from Valves Aperture Robot Repair VR demo. After collecting the data it determines whether your system is capable of running VR content at 90fps and whether VR content can tune the...