Windows 10: Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th

Discus and support Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was just checking out Lenovo's site today to see what's they have or for their recall news...etc. and stumbled upon their Windows 10 link Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cliff S, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th

I was just checking out Lenovo's site today to see what's they have or for their recall news...etc. and stumbled upon their Windows 10 link Windows Support.

Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th [​IMG]

They are already getting ready*Smile.

:)

Cliff S, Jul 10, 2015

2. installation win 10 from scrach HDD HS

Request Windows 7 "Recovery Media" from your laptop manufacture's web site. Then re-install Windows 7, run Windows Update to insure all updates are installed and you should the white GWX icon in the right hand side of your task bar. Click on the icon to
    make your reservation to get Windows 10 downloaded and installed when it is release on July 29th.

: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 Articles

J W Stuart, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    It says it is ready to install after July 29th. Does that mean It's downloaded already?

no, it means your computer is ready to accept the download, downloading will commence on or after 29th July.

Martmcd, Jul 10, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Not surprised that they're set.

BunnyJ, Jul 10, 2015
  5. I don't have a website, so no...

fracking4oil, Jul 10, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    At least maybe take a look at your motherboard manufacture. Or have you customized that too. I know there are people who do*Smile

Cliff S, Jul 10, 2015
  7. Well, Gigabyte's website doesn't say a damn thing about Win 10 that I can find. Anyway, I was just being a smart ass, sorry.

fracking4oil, Jul 10, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

LOL I'd rather talk to a smart ass than a dumb one*Smile all is cool.

Cliff S, Jul 10, 2015
  9. badrobot Win User
    The Gigabyte motherboard that I am going to get to replace the ASUS mobo that I RMA'ed is Win 10 ready:

Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th [​IMG]

badrobot, Jul 10, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    That rules!

Cliff S, Jul 10, 2015
  11. Joanne Win User
    Joanne, Jul 10, 2015
  12. Strange, my board's page now has the Win 10 driver page too; I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last time I looked (I think while looking at this thread). Anywayz, cool beans! *Cool

fracking4oil, Jul 11, 2015
  13. Alireza Win User

will Asus update their old motherboard's driver for windows 10?
    otherwise i should use among windows 7 , window 8 , windows 8.1 drivers.
    which drivers are better to install?
    or let windows update to choose drivers itself?

Alireza, Jul 12, 2015
  14. Carsomyr Win User
    I'm actually kind of curious about this myself, I decided that at least in my case my best bet is to do a clean install of 7 then upgrade since I don't think my motherboard will ever see 10 support (Intel DP55KG, for 1st gen Core processors, latest drivers are for Win7 *Huh). Depending on how old the hardware is windows update won't even install a driver from the manufacturer it will just use a generic Microsoft driver (in my case it used a Microsoft driver instead of an Intel driver for my chipset).

Carsomyr, Jul 13, 2015
  15. swarfega Win User
    I have looked up my usual go to websites for drivers and so far:

Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87: Windows 10 64-bit
    Creative zX: nothing so far
    Nvidia: Windows 10 64-bit
    PCTV nanoStick T2: nothing so far
    Intel INF installation: available on Gigabyte's website but not Intel's...
    Killer Nic e2200 ethernet adapter: nothing so far
    WD My Cloud Mirror NAS: nothing so far
    xbox 360 controller for Windows: nothing so far

* I expect some of these devices will be updated for Windows 10, otherwise I'll just use Windows 8.1 drivers.

swarfega, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Is your PC manufacture's web site ready for July 29th - Similar Threads - manufacture's web site

2. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023: I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email...
  3. Drivers from Manufacturers site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers from Manufacturers site.: Hey, Any help is greatly appreciated!!:I have an Acer Predator Laptop.I entered my product number and yada yada..So... I have 32 drivers to install, a few documents, a few preinstalled apps and bios / firmware.And yeah, what should I do about it?...
  4. Drivers from Manufacturers site.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers from Manufacturers site.: Hey, Any help is greatly appreciated!!:I have an Acer Predator Laptop.I entered my product number and yada yada..So... I have 32 drivers to install, a few documents, a few preinstalled apps and bios / firmware.And yeah, what should I do about it?...
  5. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  6. Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge: This morning, we released Microsoft Edge Beta version 79, which is the final Beta before the new Microsoft Edge is generally available, also known as the “Release Candidate.” On January 15th, we expect to release the “Stable” channel, at which point Microsoft Edge will be...
  7. July 29th not June 29th

in Windows 10 Support
    July 29th not June 29th: I was getting so excited for windows 10 on the 29th June....and then I realised it's July not June lol! Silly me, I must have read it wrong. And there I was looking forward to installing it tomorrow! I even bought myself a new SSD and cloned my W8.1 over! This is how I...
  8. Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July: Hello, I have a question : after the free upgrade period expires, how do I reinstall Windows 10 if I have it installed now? For instance, I want to reinstall it to do a Clean Up of my computer, or I am upgrading/migrating to another system (hardware) etc. 57651
  9. Hardware change after 29th July

Hardware change after 29th July: Hi all I wonder what will happen if a major component like a motherboard is changed after 29th July, will Microsoft accept it or will we have to buy a key. Many people have got away with hardware changes on OEM licenses in the past with earlier versions of Windows. 57641
  10. Windows 10 Install after the 29th July

Windows 10 Install after the 29th July: Hi, As long as you follow the steps on the enclosed link will to get the ticket will this work for a free upgrade after the 29th July ? Clean Install Windows 10 Directly without having to Upgrade First - Windows 10 Forums Thanks, 54270