Windows 10: iskysoft studio

Discus and support iskysoft studio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer was very slow to start today, and checking taskmanager I have a listing for 'iskysoft studio'. I don't know what this is and wish to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john3650, May 7, 2016.

1. john3650 Win User

iskysoft studio

My computer was very slow to start today, and checking taskmanager I have a listing for 'iskysoft studio'. I don't know what this is and wish to remove it. It is not listed in programs, and when I located the file and tried to delete it, I can't because it says it is in use, although I disabled it in task manager.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank You

:)

john3650, May 7, 2016
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

Delete Program Files

I do not know how ISkySoft Studio was installed on my PC, but I uninstalled it through Control Panel>Programs. I noticed that in the Task Manager under StartUps, the program
    ISkySoft Studio is enabled (I disabled). This program does not exist except in C: Program Files (x86)>Common Files>ISkysoft. Within this folder is a sub folder
    ISkysoft Helper Cpmpact which contains 3 .dll files and ISHelper application (ishelper.exe).

There is a lot of information out on the internet that says ISHelper.exe
    is a virus. Can some please tell me how to remove all traces of these files from my PC since the main program has been uninstalled and does not show up with any type of uninstaller program?

Thank You.

Jeffrey57, May 7, 2016
  3. Jeffrey57 Win User
    Delete Program Files

After deleting iSkysoft folder, I have a blank icon called program (iSkysoft) in the task manager startup. How do I remove that?

Jeffrey57, May 7, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

iskysoft studio

According to their site, they have quite a few programs, data recovery, data eraser, pdf editors/converters, media converters, editors and downloaders.

See anything like that in your programs?

derekimo, May 7, 2016
  5. john3650 Win User
    Found it in a video converter. Now deleted. thank you very much for your help.

john3650, May 7, 2016
  6. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome, glad you got it sorted. *Smile

derekimo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

iskysoft studio

1. iskysoft studio - Similar Threads - iskysoft studio

2. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  3. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  4. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  5. Microsoft Visual studio code

Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  6. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9: Hello, I am wanting to know what I would need for a laptop to be able run this software to be able to edit video's from like a facebook live stream. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iskysoftwondershare-filmora9/5f4e6bfa-360d-4321-8d03-ed7eba911277
  8. The Bits, The Pieces iSkysoft Data Recovery Software

The Bits, The Pieces iSkysoft Data Recovery Software: Hi Guys I 'm search about software data recovery and found this post https://funender.com/technology/the-bits-the-pieces-iskysoft-data-recovery-software.html my question is that program really recovery data , if any one used I don't know about him thank you
  9. What is iSkySoft and is it Nasty?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is iSkySoft and is it Nasty?: I'm not sure what this is, but iSkySoft is on my computer and is not visible anywhere but in AppData! The path is: C:\users\appdata\local\iskysoft\ISHelper\spawnWND=$10410\NotifyWND\=$303F8\VerySilent I really don't think this belongs, and I'm also thinking it snuck in...
  10. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio: Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software. I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find any on the Programas and Feature, on the Control Panel. I have some concern cause I have notice these running in the...