Windows 10: ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update

Discus and support ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone have a link for the ISO file (to make a bootable DVD) for the Anniversary Win 10 update? Thanks, Gerry 64809 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gerryex, Sep 24, 2016.

1. gerryex Win User

ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update

Does anyone have a link for the ISO file (to make a bootable DVD) for the Anniversary Win 10 update?

Thanks,
    Gerry

:)

gerryex, Sep 24, 2016
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

ISO version 1607?

Microsoft hasn't yet announced that the Anniversary Update ISO is actually available for download so I would say wait for an announcement.

Erdeslawe, Sep 24, 2016
  3. NehaDhuri Win User
    Facing some issues while installing Windows 10 anniversary on Windows 10 pro machine.

I am facing some issues while installing Win 10 anniversary version on machine with Win 10 pro. But, I have easily installed win 10 anniversary on machine with Win 10 home. If i am trying to update Win 10 pro for anniversary version then it directly download
    Win 10 pro update only which is higher than Anniversary version.

Kindly give suggestion for installing Win 10 anniversary version.

NehaDhuri, Sep 24, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Sep 24, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I used the MCT this morning and it gets 14393.0 for both 32-bit and 64-bit. It appears to rely upon getting updates during its install to get up to 14393.187. I'm trying to find 14905.x for the Insider Preview for reinstalling.

Berton, Sep 24, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm not sure if you can download that build.. I'll have a look.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 24, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    No you cannot. Fast Ring builds do not have an associated iso unless released to Slow Ring.

cereberus, Sep 24, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I didn't think so but I didn't want to commit at that point.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 24, 2016
  9. gerryex Win User
    Hi ALL,

Thanks for the info. I think I have the right ISO as its file name is: Win10_1607_English_x64

On my main desktop PC Win 10 Ann Ed installed with no problem. But I have a small Dell Zino as a HTPC which I can't seem to get updated. Initially it did say it was going to update with the regular downloaded updates and even started but after about an hour it came up with some errors and said it could not continue. (I started a separate thread on that but no replies yet!) Then I tried the Upgrade Assistant and it also worked on it for an hour or so and said it had to restart but then I got a Blue Screen and hitting the suggested keys did nothing. So I powered down and up again and it did boot up but just to the current Win 10 with no sign of the work that was started on installing the Ann Ed. I tried running the Assistant again hoping it would start where it left off but it started at the very beginning again.

As I type this I'm thinking I'm going to use the ISO to do a clean install as the only extra software I have there is to control the TV tuner to record shows and I don't do that very often. So off I go to try a clean install with the ISO DVD I just burned!! Wish me luck!!

Gerry

gerryex, Sep 24, 2016
  10. gerryex Win User
    The clean install worked and I re-installed the TV tuner programs and I thought all was well when a few times it got stuck on booting up. It gets past the BIOS screens and then goes to the first Win 10 screen with the blue window and the revolving balls at the bottom but then it gets stuck there. The balls continue to revolve but there is no disc activity and after 5 minutes I had to power off and on. I'll go into more detail in another thread.

Gerry

gerryex, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update - Similar Threads - ISO Anniversary update

2. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  3. Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update: Of course after I set everything to not need password login my PC and MS reset everything back to login with password or PIN. Sure these are all saved, on drives etc. only accessible from the PC environment. There is a lot of bad information on how to successfully recover...
  4. Win 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Anniversary update: My Laptop, running Win10 Pro 64-bit, updated yesterday, and I am now on this version. Is this the latest? i.e. the MS Anniversary update? [img] 58665
  5. Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%

Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%: I have read a lot of people have this problem. at 75% the installation failed. i have try with media tool e windwos update but it's the same i have on the pc avira comodo firewall malware antibytes and malware anti exploit [img] caricare immagini 58685
  6. Anniversary ISO

Anniversary ISO: My computer is finally running on all cylinders thanks to forum members ! I had been reinstalling fresh copies of Windows 10 using an ISO downloaded using the Media Creation tool from Microsoft while I was troubleshooting. The ISO I had created was for version 1511, so...
  7. Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.

Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.: Went to the Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) site and after selecting the correct edition I tried to downloaded the ISO to a USB 3 drive (16 GB capacity). Each time I attempted the download, 3 times, it go to 97% and then said the download was interrupted. When I...
  8. Anniversary iso

Anniversary iso: Will there be a new installation iso when the anniversary update is released. Henry 55356
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update in July - ISO download question: Hey all, I understand the next major Window 10 update will be released at the end of July. How long does it typically take after the release date that Microsoft makes an updated full installer ISO available to download? Does it happen quickly/simultaneously, or can it take...
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Anniversary Update 1607

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Anniversary Update 1607: Hi guys, does anyone know have a link to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Anniversary Update 1607 (preferably EN-GB). 79792