Windows 10: Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that

Discus and support Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The problem is when i turn off my Bluetooth then my computer shutdown. That a issue that makes me lose time. Please help me. Any comment will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leo Delgadillo, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that

The problem is when i turn off my Bluetooth then my computer shutdown. That a issue that makes me lose time. Please help me. Any comment will be appreciated.

:)

Leo Delgadillo, Aug 21, 2018
  2. little cat, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that

SHUTDOWN ISSUE

Hi Abdur,

There are possible changes that occurred on your laptop after the recent update was installed, which may have triggered this behavior. For us to sort this out, may I have the current version and build of your Windows 10? To check, just type in
    winver in Cortana search, and hit Enter. Please take a screenshot of the result and share it on this thread.

In the meantime, you may try disabling the hybrid shutdown option. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Control Panel, and click it from the search results.
    • Select Power Options.
    • In the left pane, click Choose what the power button does.
    • Under Define power buttons and turn on password protection, click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended), then click
      Save changes. This will disable the hybrid shutdown.
    • Close the Power Options window once done.

You may now try to shutdown your laptop and see if it works.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that

1. Issue Shutdown - Bluetooth trigger that - Similar Threads - Issue Shutdown Bluetooth

2. shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shutdown issue: Hello, i have problem on my laptop when i want shutdown my laptop using shortcuts or logo buttons it says this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer how can you help me please ....
  3. shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shutdown issue: Hello, i have problem on my laptop when i want shutdown my laptop using shortcuts or logo buttons it says this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer how can you help me please ....
  4. Shutdown issue

Shutdown issue: When I do shut down either alt + F4 or from the menu the Window will not show up however if I wait for couple of minutes it will shutdown without any warning at all. Sometimes I have files open and it will shutdown automatically. Can someone explain to me what is going on....
  5. I need to know what is triggering random shutdowns.

I need to know what is triggering random shutdowns.: Random Shutdown. The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe ENVY has initiated the power off of computer ENVY on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: No title for this reason could be found Reason Code: 0x500ff Shutdown Type: power off...
  6. Shutdown issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shutdown issues: My mouse is still lighting after my pc shutdown. And my pc updated recently. I don't know how to fix? And one more thing i noticed battey performance geting down.if you want battery report.html file i will send...
  7. "The system watchdog timer was triggered." - blackscreens and shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The system watchdog timer was triggered." - blackscreens and shutdowns: From time to time my laptop's screen turns black or shuts itself down randomly. This errors and more occurred before I clean installed Windows 10 two weeks ago, too. Everything else seem to work fine now, but this keeps bothering me. I checked the event viewer and I think...
  8. Shutdown Issue

Shutdown Issue: Hi everyone! I have an issue with my HP Probook470 G1. I am running Windows 10 64bit. When I try to shutdown my computer (or restart, or hibernate), screen goes blank, fan still runs and lights are still up. After 5-10 minutes blue screen(of death?) comes up and says:...
  9. Shutdown issue

Shutdown issue: Running Windows 10 on my HP. It has recently been shutting off on its own. Hard reboots are the only way to get it back up and running. ANd when you do that it boots up, shows the Dell logo, Windows loading logo, and then right when it will get to the sign-in screen, the...
  10. Shutdown issue

Shutdown issue: Running Windows 10 on my Dell. It has recently been shutting off on its own. Hard reboots are the only way to get it back up and running. ANd when you do that it boots up, shows the Dell logo, Windows loading logo, and then right when it will get to the sign-in screen, the...