Windows 10: Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10)

Discus and support Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I have had a bit of a random issue being reported to us, which I can only think it is OS based. Roughly 2 weeks ago it was reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bitminter, Jul 11, 2018.

1. bitminter Win User

Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10)

Good morning,

I have had a bit of a random issue being reported to us, which I can only think it is OS based.

Roughly 2 weeks ago it was reported that our Canon LPB7750CDN printers (all 4 of them) stopped working with regards to collated printing. We have had no updates for the printers, but there have been a few MS Windows 10 updates recently which were done.

It will not print collated on anything I have tried so far, MS Office 2013, Office 365, Adobe PDF Reader, Google drive/docs which makes me think it might possibility be a OS issue as none of the other software has been updated, we have not changed servers or print servers, printers have not been added or removed nor update.

I got in contact with Canon, and they said:

"We are sorry for the inconvenience experienced. At Canon, our softwares do not possess the possibility or functionality of collated printing.
    What we can recommend you is to use other software that have such option. Since you have the Windows operating system, we recommend using Microsoft Office programs."

I am not really sure what other options we have, and unfortunately we need collated printing as it is year end and most of our support staff need to print off reports.

Any ideas, or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

bitminter, Jul 11, 2018

2. Cannot collate print job with HP printers in windows 10

Have recently upgraded several PCs to Windows 10 and now am not able to collate on 2 of the network HP Laser printers. Tried a Universal driver to no avail. Any suggestions welcomed

Thanks

The Needies, Jul 11, 2018
  3. MS Edge 2-sided print function gives no print button

I have now discovered that if I select Collated under Collation after I have selected 2-sided printing under Duplex Printing, then Okay, the Print button appears. (The default under Collation seems to be Uncollated.)

So the necessary sequence is

Print (from the three dots menu in the upper right corner)

Set desired values on first page

More Settings (bottom of the first Print page)

Duplex Printing

2-sided, flip on long side (or short side if preferred)

Collation

Collated

Okay

Print

WilliamBLynn, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10)

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10)

1. Issue with collated printing in the last 2 weeks (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Issue collated printing

2. Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print: After Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday, my laptop is unable to print neither to my USB connected HP LaserJet Pro 300 color M351a, not to "Microsoft print to PDF". The main error is "A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.".I did remove the print...
  3. Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print: After Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday, my laptop is unable to print neither to my USB connected HP LaserJet Pro 300 color M351a, not to "Microsoft print to PDF". The main error is "A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.".I did remove the print...
  4. Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Windows 10 colors last 2 days

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Windows 10 colors last 2 days: I am attaching a picture to show the issue , but any Web page and some programs , basically anything that seems to have a mostly white background , including this forum , has this issue , it is not happening on my Windows 7pc so I have ruled out the Monitor , just Win 10 , my...
  6. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  7. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  8. Windows 10 credential manager is not updating/adding passwords in the last 2 weeks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 credential manager is not updating/adding passwords in the last 2 weeks.: Windows 10 credential manager which I use to manage passwords no longer prompts to either save or update passwords. This is since the latest version of Edge was installed. Cred Man is selected to auto start in Services.msc....
  9. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  10. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....