Windows 10: Issue with display, i don't know how to call it

Discus and support Issue with display, i don't know how to call it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, it appears everywhere when my computer gets to display small texture, like when i alt+tab it looks like this [img] . All the drivers, especially my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sunnysideup69, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Issue with display, i don't know how to call it

So, it appears everywhere when my computer gets to display small texture, like when i alt+tab it looks like this
    Issue with display, i don't know how to call it [​IMG]
    . All the drivers, especially my nvidia driver works fine and is updated, got windows 10 just yesterday. This problem is also occures in games.

:)

Sunnysideup69, Aug 31, 2017

2. How to set the display to know the incoming call from home or mobile

Normally I have minimum 2 to 5 contact numbers to a Caontact Name in my phone List like his home, mobile, business etc. My Problem is that I can't see those numbers when the incoming call which is displayed only the Name.I know I can feed the names seperately
    so that I can see the incoming number but which is not a Professional method. Any help to make this possible to set in the Contact list of other means?

ravikiran---01, Aug 31, 2017
  3. How to set the display to know the incoming call from home or mobile

as is, the call log and phone book have this issue and have had it for years now. it is not possible i dont know why. it defaults to name and no specific phone number, it is a bug that has not been addressed in a very long time and i am not sure tha it
    will ever be. there might be a third party app that could aid you in this matter. try googling and see ifyou come up with some alternatives.

radical24---01, Aug 31, 2017
Thema:

Issue with display, i don't know how to call it

1. Issue with display, i don't know how to call it - Similar Threads - Issue display don't

2. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  3. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  6. 'Display as living image' is gone? Moving picture? I don't know what it's called.

'Display as living image' is gone? Moving picture? I don't know what it's called.: I don't know what it's called in English, but the option to display a photo in a way that gives you a couple dozen frames before the moment you took the picture is gone from Photos.Specific pictures I tried to find that option for were taken from video via the 'save photo...
  7. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  8. I don't know what to call this except please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what to call this except please help: look I'm computer illiterate here so people please bear with me I'm going to try to explain to you what's going on and maybe somebody can help me. It States smart hard disk error. The smart hard disk has detected an imminent failure. To ensure not data loss please back up the...
  9. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

color management of display-I don't know how to fix it: I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix it, but now it is dark & I can't see it very well. Any ideas? It seems really complex for someone like me who is not a...
  10. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...