Windows 10: Issue with IE 11

Discus and support Issue with IE 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I'm on build 1709 and since the upgrade I have noticed that IE 11 does not display the website icons at the beginning of the Addess Bar and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vaio 7, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Vaio 7 Win User

Issue with IE 11

Hello,

I'm on build 1709 and since the upgrade I have noticed that IE 11 does not display the website icons at the beginning of the Addess Bar and before the Tabs. It just shows the standard "e" IE 11 icon. However, when I open History the webpages icons are displayed. See image below.
    Reset IE 11 does not fix it.
    Any ideas??
    P.S. When using Edge the icons are generated correctly. It started with version 1709.

:)

Vaio 7, Apr 13, 2018
  2. Stu K Win User

Facebook issue with IE 11 today 20161216

Hi Don,

Done and done and no change. This is starting day two. I posted this problem on my update page and about six other people are having the same issue - the suggested fixes did not work for them, either.

Stu K, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Stu K Win User
    Facebook issue with IE 11 today 20161216

It is 9:30 and it is still doing this. Just saying. There is something up.

Stu K, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Vaio 7 Win User

Issue with IE 11

Nevermind, I had some features of RSS Feeds disabled with Group Policy Editor.
    All is good now.
    Icons are back. *Smile

Vaio 7, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

Issue with IE 11

1. Issue with IE 11 - Similar Threads - Issue

2. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  3. Task Manager Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Issue: Dear Team,My PC missing with some important columns CPU, Memory, Disk, GPU when Task Manager-->Process windows opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-issue/0e118bb5-1e0b-43a8-9731-d94df8e7bdc0
  4. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  5. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  6. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

7. Security scan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  8. Security scan issues

Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  9. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  10. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...