Windows 10: Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

Discus and support Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, just three days ago I ordered a new-condition HP Pavilion 15 Liquid Platinum laptop. Since the beginning, I've noticed that when playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MusikCat, Oct 30, 2016.

1. MusikCat Win User

Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

Hey guys, just three days ago I ordered a new-condition HP Pavilion 15 Liquid Platinum laptop. Since the beginning, I've noticed that when playing different video games, the arrow keys don't respond properly. For example, when playing a racing game, the vehicle in the game may not turn if I press down on the left or right arrow keys. If the vehicle does turn,
    if I let go of the left or right arrow key, the vehicle may still keep turning. Also, sometimes by only holding down the up arrow key to tell the vehicle in the game to move forward, without letting go of the key at all, the vehicle may start to decelerate as if I did let go of the up arrow key. These problems don't only occur in just one game, they happened in almost every game I have tried so far, with some games responding better to the keyboard keys than others. I am pretty new to using Windows 10, so if anybody could give me some advice as to how I can resolve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

:)

MusikCat, Oct 30, 2016

2. Display driver Nvidia windows kernel mode driver, version 359.06 stopped responding and successfully recovered

I have no idea whether this issue is on the driver problem or the windows 10 but this issue only happened either on two choice randomly, one case is my laptop on charging state has crashed all games while playing or crashed game after start charging the
    laptop when playing games.

KOH JUN MING, Oct 30, 2016
  3. MMOOBB Win User
    Can't find palm check or smartsense settings in windows 10

There is nothing wrong with it. My laptop came with it. It won't let me move my mouse/clicker while typing/pressing on a key on the keyboard. I just want to know how to turn it off. It's really un-convenient while playing games.

MMOOBB, Oct 30, 2016
  4. MusikCat Win User

Bumping this post.

Does anybody have an idea? Since yesterday, I've tried experimenting with the keyboard settings on my laptop, like Filter Keys or Sticky Keys, and the settings in each of my games but with no solutions yet... *Sad

MusikCat, Nov 1, 2016
  5. Dude Win User
    Check the in game settings for a setting for sensitvity of controls

Dude, Nov 1, 2016
  6. MusikCat Win User
    I already tried looking for settings like that when I looked for keyboard settings in each of my games, like I mentioned above... nothing helped. Have any other ideas? *Sad

MusikCat, Nov 2, 2016
  7. only thing i could really think of or suggest would be getting a controller to play games .. that would probably solve this problem or if you get a better keyboard to hook up to your laptop to use while gaming.. those are only solutions i could think of and that would work better.

BrandonR188, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games - Similar Threads - Issue Laptop's Keyboard

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.: I had this problem a while back and it recently resurfaced a couple of days ago. Basically, what happens is that whenever I am using my keyboard to complete non-gaming related tasks on my ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, it works perfectly and there are no problems. Whenever I boot up...
  5. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.

Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games.: I had this problem a while back and it recently resurfaced a couple of days ago. Basically, what happens is that whenever I am using my keyboard to complete non-gaming related tasks on my ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, it works perfectly and there are no problems. Whenever I boot up...
  6. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games: Hi,I'm having issues with my S key only while playing games for some reason. I have to mention that I have had this issue before but it just stopped being an issue for a few months until recently it started malfunctioning again. Basically what happens is my S key starts...
  7. Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games

Keyboard starts malfunctioning while playing games: Hi,I'm having issues with my S key only while playing games for some reason. I have to mention that I have had this issue before but it just stopped being an issue for a few months until recently it started malfunctioning again. Basically what happens is my S key starts...
  8. Audio Issues while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues while playing games: Whenever I try playing Rainbow 6 siege or Overwatch my game audio does this weird thing where it cuts in and out. So far it only happens on these two games and I think its a problem with my audio drivers. I disabled some of the other audio devices on my computer because it...
  9. Laptop Keyboard disabled for playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard disabled for playing games: i have downloaded FIFA 13 on my laptop via utorrent on Window 10 but after successfully installation when i play the game i found that there is no Keyboard setting even keyboard is not working when game starts its trailer why this happened? please help as i facing the same...
  10. Laptop Keyboard disabled for playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard disabled for playing games: i have downloaded FIFA 13 on my laptop via utorrent on Window 10 but after successfully installation when i play the game i found that there is no Keyboard setting even keyboard is not working when game starts its trailer why this happened? please help as i facing the same...