Windows 10: Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows

Discus and support Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 - have been using it with no issues til recently. Computer rebooted and all of a sudden it requires my daughter to log in with her... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dheater, Dec 29, 2016.

1. dheater Win User

Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows

I have Windows 10 - have been using it with no issues til recently. Computer rebooted and all of a sudden it requires my daughter to log in with her microsoft account password. How can I get my computer back?
    the desktop is mine, the files are mine, it just changed the log in.

:)

dheater, Dec 29, 2016

2. Issues with Microsoft account password to log-in to the device on Windows 10

Go to Reset your password and fill out the form. After the reset password, restart PC and type the new password.

I hope this will help!

Charivel Palisoc, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Issues with Microsoft account password to log-in to the device on Windows 10

I tried and nothing or is it more locked . every time. there is nothing I can do. not even to roll back to windows 7., well I am in Greece so I can go an buy an old pc like the one I have or a better one with windows 7 on But it will not work like this.
    windows 10 are faster and it looks better...

IoannisKalaitzidis, Dec 29, 2016
  4. pparks1 Win User

Go into account settings, you can change how you log in, and change it back to using a local login. My sons changed either when I did onedrive or office365.

pparks1, Dec 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Issue with microsoft account log in to Windows - Similar Threads - Issue microsoft account

2. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  3. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  4. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft account log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account log in: Yesterday Dell had to replace the motherboard on one of my computers.On restarting the machine I was asked to reset the PIN. This involved Microsoft emailing me a verification code.Despite a message saying they had sent an email I have received nothing. I have tried this...
  6. Microsoft account log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account log in: Yesterday Dell had to replace the motherboard on one of my computers.On restarting the machine I was asked to reset the PIN. This involved Microsoft emailing me a verification code.Despite a message saying they had sent an email I have received nothing. I have tried this...
  7. Issue with logging into Microsoft accounts settings app Windows 10

Issue with logging into Microsoft accounts settings app Windows 10: I have inquired in the past about this issue. I have 2 computers, 1 desktop, 1 laptop. Both were upgraded to windows 10 when it was free forced from Microsoft. Both recently have the Feature update Windows 10 version 2004. There are zero issues with the desktop. However the...
  8. Issues Logging into Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues Logging into Microsoft Account: I've just bought a laptop from a friend and I'm trying to sign into my microsoft account instead of just using a user profile. I can get past the email address and password and then it says "we need your login password one last time". So I type in the same password I typed in...
  9. issues with logging in to microsoft account

issues with logging in to microsoft account: I recently deleted an alias from my Microsoft Account. All last week was able to log into my computer but this morning when I try to log in says password is not valid. Try to change password and this is what I am getting "This is not a recognized Microsoft account, try...
  10. Numerous issues with Microsoft Account (but can log in)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numerous issues with Microsoft Account (but can log in): Hey, I'm really frustrated and out of ideas so.im.hoping someone can help me out and save me nuking my account. My user profile seems to have become corrupted. On my main PC i have two users, mine and my wifes. When i log into my account i cannot use Edge (white screen...