Windows 10: Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

Discus and support Issue with minimizing and maximizing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cerawy, May 10, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load instantly. Also, sometimes when i minimize a game to the desktop, the sound still continues to play for a few seconds.

:)

Cerawy, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

1. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games - Similar Threads - Issue minimizing maximizing

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  6. how to maximize after minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to maximize after minimizing: i minimized a word document to get more info know i don't know how to maximize it to bring it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximize-after-minimizing/f8b7e9cd-2de7-4322-a569-3d68c588d9ae
  7. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  8. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  9. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  10. Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.: Hello! I upgraded to Windows 10 today. I have two issues. 1. I play a game called "Starcraft II" and I have a problem with the game minimizing and maximizing sometimes very slowly, every 5th attempt or so. During this time it takes up to 40 seconds for the game to go...