Windows 10: Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry)

Discus and support Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently used sanitycheck to scan for irregularities and there was a reported issue with ntoskrnl.exe The process registry does not have any product,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanWay, Jul 19, 2018.

1. DanWay Win User

Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry)

Recently used sanitycheck to scan for irregularities and there was a reported issue with ntoskrnl.exe

• The process registry does not have any product, company or description information.

Information about the responsible process registry:

file path: registry
      This file is no longer available. We suggest you try to find this file in another location on your hard disk.

The crash dump analysis came back with the following feedback:

On Thu 19/07/2018 23:04:00 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071918-11906-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x198430)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFE78055FDD0A0, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800CD339A18, 0x0)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 19/07/2018 23:04:00 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: rspsanity64.sys (rspSanity64+0x1149)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFE78055FDD0A0, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800CD339A18, 0x0)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rspsanity64.sys
    product: Sanity Check
    company: Resplendence Software Projects Sp.
    description: Resplendence SanityCheck
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rspsanity64.sys (Resplendence SanityCheck, Resplendence Software Projects Sp.).
    Google query: rspsanity64.sys Resplendence Software Projects Sp. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Can anyone help me figure out this mess? I'm no computer expert, but have been able to use some forums in the past to fix issues on past laptops. This one I just can't figure out! Many Thanks

:)

DanWay, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry)

Exe files can only be opened by "run as administrator"

Hi,

Corrupted registry settings, some third-party products, or viruses can change the default configuration for running .exe files. To rectify the issue with opening this particular file type, we suggest that you follow the steps
    below:

• Right-click on the Start button, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type regedit and press Enter.
    • Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe.
    • Double-click (Default) key, then set the Value data to
      exefile.
    • Scroll down to go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command key.
    • Double-click (Default) key, then set the Value data to “%1” %*.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry)

1. Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry) - Similar Threads - Issue ntoskrnl exe

2. REGISTRY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REGISTRY ISSUE: I recently made changes to my registry specifically I changed which drive downloads are saved , upon doing that I lost all my admin rights to the pc I'm unable to run most the windows apps including the registry ,I cant even reset it any help please...
  3. REGISTRY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REGISTRY ISSUE: I recently made changes to my registry specifically I changed which drive downloads are saved , upon doing that I lost all my admin rights to the pc I'm unable to run most the windows apps including the registry ,I cant even reset it any help please...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. Registry issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry issue: So i have a nvme ssd, and i originally had a hard drive in my pc that i used so all of my info was there. i was stupid and copied everything from the hard drive to the ssd and when i tried running off just the ssd for a week or two, when i went to update some programs i kept...
  7. Registry Issues

Registry Issues: I have found a registry issue hkey_local_machine local\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app paths\machinfo.exe when scanned through systimizer. It still occurs after fixing through systimizer when scan again. What should I Do? Is it a threat?...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry?

in Windows 10 Support
    is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry?: [ATTACH] ntoskrnl and regestiry? - - - Updated - - - bump 131509
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check ntoskrnl.exe in registry

2. ntoskrnl.exe registry