Windows 10: Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Discus and support Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chikitin2019, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the vertical toolbar show shift down the start window icon or move the voice access to the right!

:)

Chikitin2019, Apr 16, 2024
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Order of buttons on vertical toolbar

"I want my toolbar to the the left. "Starting" with the windowsbutton in the down left corner. "

- That reads to me like you want the toolbars on the same side (whether sideways, or up and down if the Taskbar is in

the vertical configuration) as the start button.

If that's the case you still cannot move the toolbars away from the notification area.

If you want to re-order the popup list of say your Programs toolbar, you can drag an drop them within the list.

BossDweeb, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

1. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start - Similar Threads - Issue voice access

2. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  3. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  4. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  5. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  6. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  7. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  8. Toolbar and Start Menu

Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  9. Order of buttons on vertical toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Order of buttons on vertical toolbar: I would like to have my vertical toolbar ordered bottom up so that the windowsbutton stays down(left), and not top down as the default configuration is. How can this be done?...
  10. Quick access toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...