Windows 10: Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop

Discus and support Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10 community, I am facing a weird problem on my laptop with windows 10 updates. Recently I have been getting some "driver updates" from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rajkumarukkuturi, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop

Hello, Windows 10 community,

I am facing a weird problem on my laptop with windows 10 updates. Recently I have been getting some "driver updates" from windows which are not compatible with my laptop and they are making my keyboard stop working also Wifi keeps on dropping. When I reinstall the updates manually my laptop working fine but windows 10 updates keep on coming back and causing me a lot of trouble. How can I stop those driver updates from windows updates so I can rid of reinstalling the drivers manually.

The update name is " Realtek input". Do Anyone know how to disable the few particular windows driver updates from being install automatically along with other updates.

:)

rajkumarukkuturi, Jul 15, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Fabiano Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I have the lastest build 15063.332 with alc1220 and still can't get DTS or DD over optical with the latest asus drivers.

Fabiano, Jul 15, 2018
  4. kz0730 Win User

Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop

BSODs on Asus X541UAK

Hello,

I just got a Asus X541UAK laptop about a month ago and recently experienced 2 BSODs (October 5th and 11th). I am running Windows 10 x64 and have installed the latest Creator's Update. I have attached my system information, as well as my Crash Minidump files in a OneDrive folder below. I do believe that I have the latest drivers installed from the Asus website but am unsure whether this is the issue: ASUS VivoBook Max X541UA Driver & Tools| Laptops | ASUS Global.

Crash Minidumps - OneDrive
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank you sincerely,
    Kevin

kz0730, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop

1. Issue with Windows 10 driver updates on my Asus X541UA series laptop - Similar Threads - Issue driver updates

2. Drivers Issue with my laptop after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers Issue with my laptop after updating the windows: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a big problem with my ilife zed note laptop this laptops had their original windows but I did not know so I update the windows 10 with the USB but now the drivers are missing all of drivers like wifi bluetooth camera touch all of them I am...
  3. Drivers Issue with my laptop after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers Issue with my laptop after updating the windows: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a big problem with my ilife zed note laptop this laptops had their original windows but I did not know so I update the windows 10 with the USB but now the drivers are missing all of drivers like wifi bluetooth camera touch all of them I am...
  4. Drivers Issue with my laptop after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update windows 10 Asus laptop: Asus model N580vd after update got very slow and crashes sometimes. Looks like ram faulty but hardware in perfect conditions. Any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-10-asus-laptop/f56417a5-b9f6-49b6-83c0-7bc38221ad17
  6. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update windows 10 Asus laptop: Asus model N580vd after update got very slow and crashes sometimes. Looks like ram faulty but hardware in perfect conditions. Any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-10-asus-laptop/f56417a5-b9f6-49b6-83c0-7bc38221ad17
  7. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.: Sometimes and only sometimes as soon as i open a Roblox game. Ill get your Battery is running low. Plug it in and its fine. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all. Well tonight opened a roblox gane for a few seconds. And got your battery is low. Then it shut off. I then plugged...
  9. Asus Laptop issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop issue: Hello, I have an issue with my ASUS laptop. When I type something on internet, creation of folder.... a bunch of *********** appear by themselves. I don't know from where it is coming: keyboard issue, mouse pad issue ?? Any idea, how to fix this ? Thanks KD...
  10. Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops ASUS-UX430 Series: The touchpad isn't working. The problem seems to be from Windows 10. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-asus-ux430-series/0f1f7fb1-699d-4243-83d6-7b823670b60d