Windows 10: Issue with Windows 10 version 1607

Discus and support Issue with Windows 10 version 1607 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The option ‘show window side by side’ is not responding but it shows window stacked. I have Windows 10 version 1607.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iagor Iagor, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Issue with Windows 10 version 1607

The option ‘show window side by side’ is not responding but it shows window stacked. I have Windows 10 version 1607.

:)

Iagor Iagor, Aug 6, 2018
  2. EntropyZ Win User

Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Issue with Windows 10 version 1607

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Issue with Windows 10 version 1607

1. Issue with Windows 10 version 1607 - Similar Threads - Issue version 1607

2. Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

in Cortana
    Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version: Hello,My Cortana is not working, when i type something like " google " cortana doesn't search anything like a white boxso yeah can anyone help me ?...
  3. windows 10 version 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 1607: My computer has been in storage for awhile, When i got it out and turned it on it started updates automatically. My problem is I am on version 1607 and update is taking it to version 20h2.. The system is locking up and wont upgrade. Is there a need to upgrade in window...
  4. Issue in Updating Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue in Updating Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1809: Hello, I'm working on windows 10 installed on an EFI partition Mac book Pro model : Early 2011. (SSD(480 GB ) => 2 PARTITIONS a) Mac osx High Sierra 200 GB b) Windows EFI Partition (280 GB) I Had my windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 version 1607 will not load

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 1607 will not load: Have Lenovo v570 and 2 nights ago MS pushed update version 1607 for windows 10. PC had basically a black screen with blue Windows logo in center of screen with a small spinning wheel like in lower center. I let the go for several hours and then pushed to old power button. PC...
  6. Windows 10, version 1607

Windows 10, version 1607: After this update I have a Windows-Old folder, 17.6 gig. Can this folder be deleted? Happy with update and will not go back to 1511. 64037
  7. Windows 10 update to version 1607

Windows 10 update to version 1607: I did not know the "Anniversary Update" would install, like, Windows 11. (may well have been) I first had issues with the update error 'Can't yada, yada due to USB device. I found a reg fix for that. Loaded the update and it took like forever. OK, finally finished and last...
  8. stuck on windows version 1607

stuck on windows version 1607: Just to start Please speak in lamens terms cuz im not very smart with computers, but im currently stuck on windows version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1480). I'm running win 10 pro. I tried downloading the standalone installers and it just says they are not available for me. Please...
  9. Windows 10 1607 Version Issues with Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1607 Version Issues with Drives: Is anyone else having issues with 1607? Mine is that I lose data within folders on a drive. When I reboot, the drive disappears. I have switched cables and Sata slots and it is still the same. I am running a WD Red NAS 6 TB drive. I have installed it into another Windows 10...
  10. Internet Issues (Windows 10 Home Version:1607 Build: 14393.1066)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Issues (Windows 10 Home Version:1607 Build: 14393.1066): I am having a problem connecting to the internet. A few days ago both Ethernet and Wi-Fi was working, now when I try to connect to a network for wifi it shows that its connected however it says "No Internet, Secured" when I connect it to Ethernet (which was more reliable...