Windows 10: Issue with windows store applications

Discus and support Issue with windows store applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just gonna pop this here. So since the last update or 2 I've had this really annoying bug. It is solely restricted to windows 10 store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maggelan, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Maggelan Win User

Issue with windows store applications

Just gonna pop this here.

So since the last update or 2 I've had this really annoying bug.

It is solely restricted to windows 10 store applications, Mail/Netflix and the like and is not present in normal applications like google chrome/firefox or any games.

It doesn't affect explorer or the start menu function either.

So when I'm in Mail or Netflix the application constantly scrolls to the top, almost like a button is stuck, However if a button was stuck ie a hardware issue I would experience this in everything and not just restricted to solely windows 10 store applications.
    To confirm that I unplugged my keyboard and the same thing occurred, I also did this without the mouse plugged in.

Need some advice on this.

Cheers all.

:)

Maggelan, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Alessio T Win User

Cannot download purchased app on Windows Store

The application is not build by the device manufacturer. It was a third party application. But this is not the point: I bought an application on the Windows Store, and now I cannot download it any-more. This is a Windows Store issue.

Alessio T, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Issues with TimeRecording application in Windows Store

Original Title:

I would like to know where Windows stores a timetable of all runned Tasks and Services if it s done? It would also be nice to see what they asked for and entries/modifications they ve done.

Also I would like to say that the time recording Software in the Windows store does not try to find the right Task instead starting a new Recorder so only 3 Points.

Have a nice day and let me know

[moved from German forums]

TimeRecording, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

Issue with windows store applications

1. Issue with windows store applications - Similar Threads - Issue store applications

2. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have encountered while attempting to update my Flutter-based Windows desktop application. Unfortunately, the latest releases are not reflected in the update list, and the update...
  3. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have encountered while attempting to update my Flutter-based Windows desktop application. Unfortunately, the latest releases are not reflected in the update list, and the update...
  4. Application Update Issue on Microsoft Store Developed in Flutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and Application Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and Application Issues: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  6. Microsoft store and Application Issues

Microsoft store and Application Issues: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  7. Windows 11 - Default Application Microsoft Store Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Default Application Microsoft Store Issues: Hello there! I have had this issue for a very long time, but I haven't had to worry about it until now. The problem that I am having has to do with the Microsoft Store and Default Windows 11 applications. It comes down to reinstalling these default windows applications after...
  8. Windows 11 - Default Application Microsoft Store Issues

Windows 11 - Default Application Microsoft Store Issues: Hello there! I have had this issue for a very long time, but I haven't had to worry about it until now. The problem that I am having has to do with the Microsoft Store and Default Windows 11 applications. It comes down to reinstalling these default windows applications after...
  9. store application

store application: need to reinstall Microsoft Store in my PC again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-application/047aee2b-ea83-4687-897e-ee4f47b8350f
  10. Windows Store Applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Applications: Hey guys, Recently I've been having lots of trouble trying to install State of Decay 2 on my computer. The game is currently on the Xbox game pass and I wanted to give mouse and keyboard a try. However, every time I go into the Microsoft Store and click install the download...