Windows 10: Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed

Discus and support Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a problem with my windows 10 activation. Chronology: I bought a Lenovo laptop 2 months ago with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Edition:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efansamuel, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed

I have a problem with my windows 10 activation.

Chronology:
    I bought a Lenovo laptop 2 months ago with Windows 10 Home pre-installed.

Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language
    Activation: Windows is activated with digital license (previously)

I did not know suddenly the activation status changed to.. as follows:

Activation: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service.

I think it maybe because I use kmspico for activation microsoft office. Is it possible to restore the activation status as it started? I mean the activation status be like this again "Windows is activated with digital license."???. I really appreciate for any help. please help me.

#sorryformyenglish

:)

efansamuel, Oct 19, 2017

2. Install of Windows 10 Home on the Windows 10 Home Single language

ok then what about my licence, I have an embedded product key. My laptop was Pre installed with Windows 8 SL, upgraded to Windows 8.1 SL, again upgraded to Windows 10 SL. Now I want Windows 10 home version simply, not the SL (Single Language) version.
    Is it possible for me to install the Windows 10 home version. I want to download the november update ISO of Windows 10 Home not the Windows 10 SL. Please tell sombody. Thank you.

Munna Kr. Sharma, Oct 19, 2017
  3. windows update and activation

In addition to good advice posted above, make sure you download and Install the same version to avoid any activation issues. For example,

Windows 10 SL needs a reinstall of Windows 10 SL, not home.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 19, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed

It is against forum rules to discuss pirate software.

sml156, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Im so sorry i just dont know how to describe my problems *Sad

efansamuel, Oct 19, 2017
  6. Your issue is you used an illegal program to try and pirate Microsoft Office. In the process of doing that, you have switched your PC to VL KMS activation. Aside from the fact that that is illegal to start with. Windows 10 Home can't be KMS activated. Its not a volume license edition. Getting this in before the ban happens.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed

1. Issues Activating Windows 10 Home SL Pre-Installed - Similar Threads - Issues Activating Home

2. Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with activating windows on pre installed windows 10 home on oem: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home pre activated from my motherboard manufacturer. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro, but I want to use it unactivated. So I want it to be as if i have windows 10 pro on a basic computer without activation. How can i do this....
  3. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 10 Home SL?: Because of getting some error, I changed Windows key to Pro. After that, my Windows is not actived. Anyone help me fix it? I can not install Windows 10 Home SL after many trying!...
  4. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Home SL?: Because of getting some error, I changed Windows key to Pro. After that, my Windows is not actived. Anyone help me fix it? I can not install Windows 10 Home SL after many trying!...
  5. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Pre installed Windows 10 Home

Pre installed Windows 10 Home: Hello good morning, I am planning to purchase an HP notebook since I was looking for Free DOS Os, but I could not found one, all of them comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, why they all comes with a home version why not with DOS, so...
  7. re-installing windows 10 home SL

re-installing windows 10 home SL: I just installed far cry 3 game, and after installation, my laptop windows 10 home single language got so many errors. Start menu not working, search process not running permanently, and even i cant open Microsoft office. Because of that, i want to reinstall or clean install,...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...
  9. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

Windows 10 SL to Home non SL: Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?...
  10. Windows 10 Home SL activated but I have never installed it before!

Windows 10 Home SL activated but I have never installed it before!: Well, this is odd. I was doing an experiment seeing if I could upgrade a 10 Home SL to PRO keeping all programs etc. Of course, this is possible with Home. So I clean installed Home SL in a VM with a PRO digital licence fully expecting it to be unactivated as I have never...