Windows 10: Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

Discus and support Issues setting up new laptop windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im setting up my new lapbook S15 512GB i am stuck on ‘let microsoft and apps use your location’ i am unable to click on yes or no and accept is greyed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by linda robinson4, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

Im setting up my new lapbook S15 512GB i am stuck on ‘let microsoft and apps use your location’ i am unable to click on yes or no and accept is greyed out. Please advise as i am unable to continue set up

:)

linda robinson4, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

1. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11 - Similar Threads - Issues setting laptop

2. New laptop set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop set up: How do I set up my new HP laptop with one drive. All data from old laptop is in one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-set-up/28c7cc4a-ab60-426b-8fc8-35743ff69ede
  3. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues setting up new laptop windows 11: Im setting up my new lapbook S15 512GB i am stuck on ‘let microsoft and apps use your location’ i am unable to click on yes or no and accept is greyed out. Please advise as i am unable to continue set up...
  4. New laptop set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop set up: Hi I have just bought a laptop for my son, I am using my Microsoft account for 365 etc as am allowed 5 devices.The problem is all my information ie, one drive etc..So he can see bank details etc very private stuff. I don't want him seeing all this and want a empty laptop for...
  5. New laptop set up

New laptop set up: Hi I have just bought a laptop for my son, I am using my Microsoft account for 365 etc as am allowed 5 devices.The problem is all my information ie, one drive etc..So he can see bank details etc very private stuff. I don't want him seeing all this and want a empty laptop for...
  6. Setting up a new laptop

Setting up a new laptop: Hello,I'm setting up a new laptop for the first time and don't want to bring any of my other linked computer apps or documents to it. When I log into my Microsoft account or OneDrive account it automatically connects the two. Is there a way to set it up independently under...
  7. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  8. setting up new laptop

setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  9. Set Up New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set Up New Laptop: When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received? Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue....
  10. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    setting up new laptop: i am trying to set up a new laptop and do not know how to get my pop.windstream settings to get onto my outlook existing account that is on my desktop...