Windows 10: Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10

Discus and support Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 without any initial problems, however I have now noticed that I cannot access the sign in options on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by VeryMystic56, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10

I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 without any initial problems, however I have now noticed that I cannot access the sign in options on the Settings / Accounts screen. All I get is the dots moving accross the screen. I also cannot sign into my Microsoft Account, all I get when I try to do so is the rotating wheel. I am using Windows 10 Home, 64 bit version.

Can anyone please help.

:)

VeryMystic56, Oct 27, 2015

2. Issues using Settings Accounts in Windows 10

I have tried all the suggestions so far and have had to do a clean install of windows 10. It is now OK.

Thanks for your help on this though and to everyone else who has offered assistance.

SimonSmith_756, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Issues using Settings Accounts in Windows 10

Hi Akheel,

Many thanks for getting back to me but none of the things you have suggested have enabled me to log on to Microsoft Account via Settings / Accounts or indeed to be able to access sign in options via Settings / Accounts.

I have recently acquired a Microsoft Lumia 640 windows phone and have been able to log into that with no problem, also i am running Windows 10 on my lap to and I have no problems with that either.

I would be grateful for any further help you can give.

SimonSmith_756, Oct 27, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10

have you waited how long? i updated my other PC for this and it took 15 to 30minutes one time to get into login screen. after that had no similar issues whatsoever

batlhilz, Oct 28, 2015
  5. Hi thanks for that. However I have left it for up to 45 mins and the wheel keeps spinning or the dotted lines keeps shooting accross the screen depending if trying to access sign in options or log on to my Microsoft Account.

VeryMystic56, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10

1. Issues using Settings / Accounts Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues using Settings

2. using MS account issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using MS account issue: Was having and issue where minecraft wouldn't launch for my kid. I ended up reinstalling windows because window updates was having issue i couldn't fix. Most likely my kiddo powered it of during updates or something. After a fresh install if windows 11 I can't log in with my...
  3. using MS account issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using MS account issue: Was having and issue where minecraft wouldn't launch for my kid. I ended up reinstalling windows because window updates was having issue i couldn't fix. Most likely my kiddo powered it of during updates or something. After a fresh install if windows 11 I can't log in with my...
  4. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account: Today I changed my Windows 10 local account to MS account.After restart, I am facing severe problems logging in.I have a Windows login window after a boot.Now i see there my profile picture, my name, my email MS account for login.I have a 'sign in' button below email...
  5. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account: Today I changed my Windows 10 local account to MS account.After restart, I am facing severe problems logging in.I have a Windows login window after a boot.Now i see there my profile picture, my name, my email MS account for login.I have a 'sign in' button below email...
  6. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 / Settings / Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 / Settings / Accounts: Start -> Settings Open Settings window When click to the Accounts icon [ATTACH] doesn't open the Accounts and is closing the Settings window. Using Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage Accounts I can open in a Window the accounts. Using the link at...
  8. Issue with logging into Microsoft accounts settings app Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with logging into Microsoft accounts settings app Windows 10: I have inquired in the past about this issue. I have 2 computers, 1 desktop, 1 laptop. Both were upgraded to windows 10 when it was free forced from Microsoft. Both recently have the Feature update Windows 10 version 2004. There are zero issues with the desktop. However the...
  9. Windows 10 settings issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings issue: [ATTACH] Hello, everyone! I have a problem. Today I found that some of the settings, such as applications and features, windows update and many others are missing. I reinstalled the computer by holding down Shift and pressing restart because I couldn't get to this menu....
  10. setting issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting issue in windows 10: how do you fix setting in your laptop windows 10 that are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-issue-in-windows-10/a9303c69-876f-4211-a156-2a198590aadf