Windows 10: issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request

Discus and support issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello i am having 3 issues 1st issue: I downloaded facebook games room through the games room I downloaded a game called suburbia. I decided I no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AuroraRain, Jan 4, 2017.

1. issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request

Hello i am having 3 issues

1st issue:
    I downloaded facebook games room through the games room I downloaded a game called suburbia. I decided I no longer wanted facebook games room or anything associated with it on my tablet anymore so i deleted it, how ever after deleting it left behind a button in my all apps menu for the suburbia game. I have unpinned it and tried uninstalling in several times but it did not work. When i click on the button it automatically opens my browser and directs me to the suburbia facebook page. I tried reinstalling facebook games room tried manually uninstalling in through the program even installed and uninstalling the game a second time still no luck getting rid of the button. I once again removed the facebook games room and it removed everything except that one useless button. I want to get rid of that button its irritating to look at if anyone know how to fix this that would be awesome.

2nd issue:
    My screen randomly blanks out and it upsets me greatly, when it blanks out its almost like a bunch of black lines appears at the forefront of the screen you can still sort of see whats supposed to be on the screen but the lines are so many and so close together its pointless to use it in that state i have to turn the tablet off and on to get the screen working again. It never happens when its plugged in. It seams to mostly happen when I open my browser, mail, and a game called mirrors of albion, but its not limited to blanking out with just those programs. Its really pissing me off if anyone can give me an answer as to why this is happening i would be grateful.

3rd issue:
    Why do I have to verify my tablet almost every day its annoying and unnecessary. I get a message stating that accounts need to be fixed i click on it, it directs me to the sync your settings then prompts me to input my pin and this its just after logging in and inputting my pin

Here's my tablet info:

edition: windows 10 home
    version: 1607
    os build: 14393.576
    product id: 00325-86338-46525-AAOEM
    processer: intel(r) atom(tm) cpu z3735f @ 1.33ghz 1.33
    installed ram: 2.00 gb
    system type: 32-bit operating system,mx64-based processor
    pen and touch : touch support with 10 touch points
    manufacturer: MDG
    model: mf2in132g

If anyone can assist me with any of these issue it would be greatly appreciated, if more info is needed please let me know. thanks

:)

AuroraRain, Jan 4, 2017
  2. mjterry89 Win User

Bluetooth can not pair without PIN since creators update

the problem is that the "next" button is grayed out if you leave the pin text box blank. there is no way to add a bluetooth mouse now.

mjterry89, Jan 4, 2017
  3. LKalotai Win User
    Pictures app missing from start screen

My Pictures app has mysteriously gone missing from my start screen. It is just a blank space where it was. It is still in the regular list of apps and I can open it there. But I cant re-pin it to the start screen - the "pin to start" link is as if its
    already pinned. How do I get it back to my start screen?

LKalotai, Jan 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request

1. Sounds like a URL shortcut perhaps. See if it's here:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    If a shortcut, check what it points to, delete all found.

2. Might be a graphics controller compatibility issue of some kind. Do a clean boot (minimal programs running - look it up if unsure how) and see if it occurs. If not, very slowly, patiently allowing enough time, run more programs until it recurs. Try to identify what that's related to.

3. I don't know, sorry. If I use the universal apps calendar, I get a message every time about my live id/email address settings being out of date. I can't be bothered with that sort of nonsense and avoid universal apps. I use a traditional desktop program I've installed myself.

Hope someone else can help- also, I'm unfamiliar with PIN related issues, so will leave that for someone else.

dalchina, Jan 8, 2017
Thema:

issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request

1. issues with app button, screen blanking out and pin request - Similar Threads - issues app button

2. Blank Screen with exist button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen with exist button: I'v get blank screen while I'am working in Microsoft Word. The screen freeze suddenly and got blanked. There are only exist, minimize, etc button in the corner with one symbol which I'dont know what its meaning. I've try any way for blank screen solution but not working. When...
  3. Blank Screen with exist button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen with exist button: I'v get blank screen while I'am working in Microsoft Word. The screen freeze suddenly and got blanked. There are only exist, minimize, etc button in the corner with one symbol which I'dont know what its meaning. I've try any way for blank screen solution but not working. When...
  4. Pinned apps are all blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinned apps are all blank: Suddenly my pinned apps are all blank in my taskbar. When I put the mouse cursor it will show the name of the apps like google, notepad, etc.. however there is no icons or picture in the taskbar. I checked in the start menu and there is no problem there. I tried to unpin it...
  5. Pinned apps are all blank

Pinned apps are all blank: Suddenly my pinned apps are all blank in my taskbar. When I put the mouse cursor it will show the name of the apps like google, notepad, etc.. however there is no icons or picture in the taskbar. I checked in the start menu and there is no problem there. I tried to unpin it...
  6. Pinned apps are all blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blank buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank buttons: Can Microsoft please put text on these buttons? Or an icon? Or literally anything that marks it for the function that is has?This happens for more buttons than just this one. But this particular button is blank on every single app.I'd like to know how this could've possibly...
  8. Blank buttons

Blank buttons: Can Microsoft please put text on these buttons? Or an icon? Or literally anything that marks it for the function that is has?This happens for more buttons than just this one. But this particular button is blank on every single app.I'd like to know how this could've possibly...
  9. blank screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blank screen issue: I enter my password on the lock screen and my screen goes blank with an error code 0xc0000005. It allows me to open the Task Manager and that’s it. Please, I need your help...
  10. Blank screen with no login button on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blank screen with no login button on login screen: I turned on my HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Usually there was no lock screen but the lock screen was displayed. After I clicked the lock screen, the background just went blank. I think the login screen should be shown. The first photo is the lock...