Windows 10: Issues with dual display 4k + HD

Discus and support Issues with dual display 4k + HD in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all I have spent a long time investigating this with no luck yet. I have a 4k display and a second 1080p display. Using the Skylake onboard Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Rafd, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Rafd Win User

Issues with dual display 4k + HD

Hi all

I have spent a long time investigating this with no luck yet. I have a 4k display and a second 1080p display. Using the Skylake onboard Intel HD 530 graphics. Either display alone works fine at native res, however in dual monitor config, the smaller display appears fuzzy/aliased. This is not just the text but the entire content and seems to happen for all apps including Edge. I have messed around with the display scaling with no luck. Even when both are set at 100% (making the 4k content super small) the problem persists. I have verified that both are at native res and have the latest drivers. Doe anyone have any more suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

2. SURFACE BOOK 4 PRO EXTERNAL SCREEN ISSUES

1920x1080 is the HD resolution. So, I am unsure what you mean by, " . . . if I plug two screens into the Docking Station I get one at 1920 and one at 1080 . . ." -- is that a mistake in explanation?

I think what you mean is if you plug in one 4K monitor and one HD capable monitor, both of them display at HD? Or are you plugging in two 4K monitors and getting the dual HD resolution?

Shenan Stanley, Feb 10, 2016
  3. JA22# Win User
    Can my Windows 10 laptop support an external 4K TV as a monitor (Toshiba 8Gb,i7,Intel HD Graphics 4000 ?

Hello!

1.) Can my Toshiba Satellite s855-s5378 with Intel HD graphic 4000, 8Gb, i7 Intel core, support a 4k TV as a monitor ?

Intel HD Graphic 4000 version 10.18.10.4276

I'm running a dual monitor the laptop + external 23inches without a problem. I was hoping that I could replace the 23 in. monitor with a 40-43in TV that is 4K and get an external resolution of 4K on the 4kTV. I have HDMI and USB3 ports on the laptop.

2) Can HDMI or usb3 support 4k directly or via an adapter?

Thanks

JA22#, Feb 10, 2016
  4. Issues with dual display 4k + HD

I could be wrong, because my only dual-monitor setup uses identical monitors, but I always though you would need a third-party app, like Display Fusion, to handle multiple monitors with different resolutions. Maybe this is still the case?

DeaconFrost, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Rafd Win User
    Windows 10 seems to support multiple res I think

6. batlhilz Win User
    guess its the DP1.2 problematic, it supports only 1x 4K 60hz so the lower resolution might be problem - incase youre using DP

edit - grab a picture with your phone and send here? i wanna see it detailed better due to my bad english and understanding *Wink

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Issues with dual display 4k + HD

1. Issues with dual display 4k + HD - Similar Threads - Issues dual display

2. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  3. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  4. IntelR HD Graphics 520 - display issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR HD Graphics 520 - display issues: Hi,Today the display on my laptop suddenly changed to a square shape and contents zoomed in.I looked at a few other community threads which prompted me to uninstall the display adapter IntelR HD Graphics 520 which immediately fixed the problem. However, each time I do this...
  5. dual display issues

dual display issues: Split from this thread.hello so I'm having some dual display issues and any help would be awsome thank youhello, so I am sharing a screencap to show what is happing because I've been having a really hard time explaining the issue.so it started with the last windows 10 update,...
  6. 4K HD pc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K HD pc game: Does 4K HD pc game work on non 4K monitor and graphics card ? 177587
  7. HD color Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    HD color Dual Monitors: Since an update about 2 weeks ago, I do not have the option of 1920 X 1080 on my 1st display. There is no color display option. I have a 24inch monitor 1600 X 900 dpi. I purchased the monitors 2 brand new 2 weeks prior to the update and everything worked great. I've tried...
  8. Windows HD Color issues with dual display setup and full screen mode on SDR monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows HD Color issues with dual display setup and full screen mode on SDR monitor: I have noticed a small problem with the Windows HD Color (WHDC) mode of Win 10. I have a HDR capable 4K OLED TV and a 1080p monitor (SDR) connected to my PC. In the Windows 10 settings I activated WHDC and all its sub-functions only for the TV. Everything works fine on the...
  9. 4k display

4k display: Hello recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released then I download that and install it on my PC then going to install driver of Graphic card then screen goes black I tried...
  10. 4K Display Issues

4K Display Issues: I am in the process of installing Applications on my New ASUS Notebook PC Model Q535UD with a 15.6 inch 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) screen - 3840x2160 pixels. While installing applications (for example, HP 8640 Printer Assistant, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018) I...