Windows 10: Issues with league of legends on win10

Discus and support Issues with league of legends on win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The players is sliding throughout how can this be solved. It was not doing this on win7 26440 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dazzle, Oct 14, 2015.

1. dazzle Win User

Issues with league of legends on win10

The players is sliding throughout how can this be solved. It was not doing this on win7

:)

dazzle, Oct 14, 2015

2. League of legends game not working after installing Windows 10

Old title: league of legends

After installing windows 10 it says league of legends launcher is incompatible, everything works fine even the patch downloads. But when I open league of legends and click launch nothing happens, please help, I haven't played league
    in over a month

Neurodiversity, Oct 14, 2015
  3. weien Win User
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE

i'm playing league of legend.

weien, Oct 14, 2015
  4. dazzle Win User

What's the fix for these

dazzle, Oct 14, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Can you elaborate bit more on this issue .

jds63, Oct 14, 2015
  6. dazzle Win User
    The player moves then slides did you get that

dazzle, Oct 15, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Do you think it is a PC or Windows 10 issue ? To me sounds like a controller or game, game settings issue.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Issues with league of legends on win10 - Similar Threads - Issues league legends

2. League of Legends installer will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League of Legends installer will not run: Hello,Fresh install of Windows 11 today. Downloaded updates. Installed graphics driver. Downloaded League of Legends installer, Edge warned it was potentially dangerous. Downloaded anyway. Keep file. Run. Nothing. Nothing happens when I run this installer. It has worked on...
  3. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  4. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  5. How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue: If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons: Your game is lacking the required admin privileges Device drivers are outdated The game shortcut is corrupted If game files are corrupted or missing...
  6. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  7. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...