Windows 10: Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

Discus and support Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I just got this new Lenovo Flex3 computer, and it's totally awesome. But a huge problem that I can't figure out how to fix, and I know it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lowenstein, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

So I just got this new Lenovo Flex3 computer, and it's totally awesome. But a huge problem that I can't figure out how to fix, and I know it's not actually how to fix, but I don't like it, I can't move the mouse using the trackpad while pressing keys on the keyboard. So like when I am typing a report, can't move the mouse. When I'm playing a game, I can't move using WASD and look around at the same time.

My laptop is Windows 10. Anyone know how to solve my problem? Thanks *Smile

:)

Lowenstein, Sep 15, 2015

2. Using mouse and keyboard at the same time? Windows 10

Tying to type as i move the mouse but typing disables the mouse

cliftonmurray, Sep 15, 2015
  3. keyboard and mouse wont work at the same time

my keyboard and mouse wont work at the same time I've tried the go to mouse and bring palmcheck down to 0 on everthing trick and it didn't work the I have synaptics 7.5 windows 10 and I'm using a HP 15 Notebook

AaronTrainer, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

1. Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time - Similar Threads - Issues typing moving

2. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  3. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  4. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse and Camera flicker at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Camera flicker at the same time.: I own a Logitech 1.3 megapixel webcam and when my mouse flickers with the blue loading wheel the green light on the side indicating that the camera is on flickers for a second. I know the camera isn't in use because when I check my camera use history nothing unusual is there....
  6. Cannot type and click/type at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot type and click/type at the same time: As the title says and im on a dell laptop, please help its annoying me submitted by /u/Moondog2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxpqep/cannot_type_and_clicktype_at_the_same_time/
  7. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move mouse while typing: Ok, so I'm on windows 10 on an HP laptop Which I only just got, although I'm familiar with windows 10, and when I hold down a key I can't move the mouse. This seems like the sort of thing you can turn off in settings, but I can't find it. I didn't have this issue on my last...
  8. mouse doeset move when typing

mouse doeset move when typing: when I type my mouse doesn't move. I have "hide pointer when typing" disabled but it still happens. I have synaptics version 19.3.31.31 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doeset-move-when-typing/f95fa4cf-5cd7-4143-b9a7-34502d6e0724
  9. Move mouse while typing

Move mouse while typing: So as I type, I cant move my mouse and wonder why? If anyone replies to this please tell me! I'm on a Windows 10 Laptop and need to know these instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-while-typing/503824ee-95cb-46b1-9f9c-1bbee09f695a
  10. Cannot click and type at the same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot click and type at the same time: I'm having a problem on my new laptop where I cannot use the mouse buttons while pressing or holding a key. This is caused by the touchpad delay being set to "medium" and has usually be changed by going to the mouse and touchpad setting in Pc and Devices and changing the...