Windows 10: Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

Discus and support Issues with Windows 10 1803 update in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by allam447635, May 21, 2018.

1. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my computer was downloading updates. It turned out to be another feature update, which filled me with dread after the bad experience that I had back in December.

I upgraded last night, and now my display drivers won't work anymore. Not only does this mean I can't play Minecraft, but I also can't even put the computer to sleep anymore. I ran dxdiag and it gave:

There is a problem with Intel(R) HD Graphics device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 43' There is a problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 43'

I'm not too sure about Spotify but I have no desire to try in case my computer freezes. I have also heard of an issue where Chrome freezes the computer, but that might have been fixed by now because I haven't experienced any such issue (yet).

:)

allam447635, May 21, 2018

2. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, May 21, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 21, 2018
Thema:

Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

1. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update - Similar Threads - Issues 1803 update

2. window 10 version 1803 updating or installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 version 1803 updating or installation issue: when I try to update my pc then when it is downloading it stops after reach 100% and can not be processed further .then when I troubleshoot window update of restart the pc, it starts updating from the beginning again. if someone have solution regarding this problem please...
  3. WINDOWS update issue 1803

WINDOWS update issue 1803: Dear sir, I am facing too much problem regarding windows update past 3 months. only this comes after installing the update for each time. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code:...
  4. Issue with Update 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Update 1803: Hello, I updated to the latest version of W10 Home to 1803 last night, while it was not easy at first, trying to update over the internet the update failed twice. So, I then used the Media Creation Tool to update Windows, which worked flawlessly. Now, I'm running into...
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue

Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue: Hello, My office used about 800 Windows 10 professional Version OEM licenses for Dell Brand PC & Laptops. We are facing trouble a lot after getting Windows Feature Update(1803) automatically from internet. 1803 upgraded pc's doesn't run mozilla firefox and some time chrome...
  6. 1803 Install Issues Windows 10

1803 Install Issues Windows 10: I am installing and have 18 packets, or sections installed, how many more are there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/1803-install-issues-windows-10/f4dedd5f-2d25-474d-ad9a-89bb0927f394
  7. windows 10 1803 Network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1803 Network issues: windows 10 1803 Network issues... is a patch available or what is a REALLY SIMPLE and SUCCESSFUL workaround? The ones I seen so far seem to vary and look complicate without any confidence, for me at least, that they WILL REALLY work. Microsoft keep promoting W10 so when is...
  8. Windows 10 1803 update wifi issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1803 update wifi issues: ever since the windows update on june 8th, I cannot stay connected to my wifi or see my network in the available networks. I've tried everything as well, uninstall the wifi adapter, update/uninstall the driver, changed the power settings on the wifi adapter. I even swiped my...
  9. issues completing windows 10 update 1803 with restart

issues completing windows 10 update 1803 with restart: shows pending restart to complete windows 10 update 1803 but goes into an endless boot sequence and does not complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/issues-completing-windows-10-update-1803-with/156a5a83-f983-4a12-9f2a-3fe9a5c6aec0
  10. another 1803 issue - windows 10 update 0x80246019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    another 1803 issue - windows 10 update 0x80246019: got my internet choked off by another damn update, calling itself feature update to 1803. 2.5 hrs later it installed, got to about 90+% then came up w/ the above fail. when i looked at the installed update list/history, it said the fail was 0x80240034, which seems to be a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue update windows 10 1803

2. hdmi issue with update 1803 windows 10