Windows 10: it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

Discus and support it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update. As usual it didn't ask,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aamir khan, Aug 17, 2016.

1. it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update.
    As usual it didn't ask, whether to proceed with the update or not. After the update was installed, docker stopped working.
    It says "Looks like something went wrong in step 'Checking status on default' ....Press any key to continue". And when I press enter, docker terminal closes.

Initially, I thought something is wrong with the application itself. So, I tried to re-install it. But it shows the same message again. I tried to download the docker toolbox installation file from docker site itself. But for some reasons, it doesn't even downloads.

:)

Aamir khan, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Lucas MDO Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update- Turn Windows Features On/Off Blank even after several attempts to fix it

That website was one that I've tried before posting the question here. As I said, no luck.

Background: I'm starting to learn Docker, and it would be great if I get Hyper-V running, but for now, I'll keep using the toolbox version (no Hyper-V required) as I wait for the Fall Update. Let's hope it indeed will fix the issue.

Thanks anyway!

Lucas MDO, Aug 17, 2016
  3. image class MF4510 printer cant scan in windows 10

Nope. Toolbox still doesnt work . I can print from my laptop even with Windows 10 but can't scan.

Magnet Lady(2), Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

1. it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download - Similar Threads - doesnt allow docker

2. Allowing Microsoft to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allowing Microsoft to download: Hello my laptop doesn't have to feature to allow me to download apps that ain't verified viring Microsoft app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allowing-microsoft-to-download/bb7f1342-3683-4a30-b54d-9411754bc982
  3. Bitlocker & Docker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker & Docker: Hello, Can Microsoft does any steps to run the Docker on Windows with enabled bitlocker. The problem is that bitlocker is blocking switching the containers. As most of us working in companies with strict security policy, we can just disable the bitlocker. Since there is some...
  4. For Brink A Troubleshoot Toolbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    For Brink A Troubleshoot Toolbox?: Would it be possible for you to suggest,to your Microsoft contacts,the inclusion of a "Troubleshoot Toolbox"? Win 10 has many useful tools,found in the most extraordinary places,e.g. an Audio troubleshooter in "Update& Security",precisely where we ordinary users would not...
  5. downloads not allowed

downloads not allowed: I cannot download any attach or files even if I created myself. I have already used Microsoft instructions which are not very clear, but they did not correct the problem....
  6. docker

in Windows 10 Customization
    docker: how to remove docker from windows 10 completely I cannot able to start virtual box and I didn't seen the warning of docker that disable virtual box and I installed docker so how to remove docker completely and remove dependencies and restore default settings...
  7. Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401: Updated from 3.5.4.400 Yay! *Tongue Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=80096 118208
  8. 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads: I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  9. Bitlocker doesnt allow to key in password

Bitlocker doesnt allow to key in password: hi buddy, I have my portable drive encrypted with bitlocker. However, everytime i connect with computer it doesnt appear a window to type in password to unlock rather than a recovery key. Unfortunately, I lost my receovery key so I can not solve this problem [img] 49276
  10. Canon Toolbox Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Toolbox Software: Hi Have installed Canon MF4690PL vista drivers and run update for win10 which showed drivers as correctly loaded in device manager. Have installed Canon Toolbox for scanning from this device. There isn't much wrong and I'm sure that I just haven't found the correct path...