It might help you !! Problem cursor activity on Surface Pro 3 ..

Discus and support It might help you !! Problem cursor activity on Surface Pro 3 .. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After many months of frustration with the above problem, I've been able to remedy my problem .. After viewing the Device Manager in my Surface Pro 3,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by biggles1, Jun 27, 2018.

1. biggles1 Win User

After many months of frustration with the above problem, I've been able to remedy my problem ..

After viewing the Device Manager in my Surface Pro 3, I found "double" (identical) entries under "Mice and other Pointing Devices"
    What caused it I do not know and I was unable to delete either as it was simply restored after a reboot.

My remedy was merely to "disable" one of the HID Compliant Mouse drivers .. Simple .. but works for me !

Good luck if it helps you ..

:)

biggles1, Jun 27, 2018
  2. AliOrr Win User

Surface Pro 3/Windows 10 cursor problem

I have a strange problem that just recently started to occur on my Surface Pro 3 (Windows 10). I think it started after an update put out in November.

If I'm navigating between open windows (using Alt+tab), if the cursor is not already positioned where the window is that I want to navigate to, it doesn't navigate to that window.

Also, if I click on a shortcut icon on the taskbar, as soon as I move the cursor to select something on the list for that shortcut, the list disappears.

I hope this makes sense! Very hard to explain in words. Any help is appreciated

AliOrr, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (24 Aug 2017) Surface

Surface Pro 3 firmware and driver package download link: Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

1. It might help you !! Problem cursor activity on Surface Pro 3 .. - Similar Threads - might help Problem

2. Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10: Google has always ignored Microsoft’s app store, and as well the Windows 10 operating system, despite the fact that the platform is being used on more than 700 million active devices. But if a new report is believed to be true, Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10...
  3. It might be time to stop using antivirus??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It might be time to stop using antivirus??: An interesting article:- It might be time to stop using antivirus, and just regularly update your software instead | Ars Technica UK Should we all switch to Windows defender and save the costs of AV software? 75935
  4. My SDD "might crash at any moment" - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SDD "might crash at any moment" - help!: Hello My PC seems to be working fine, except that when I reboot it I am getting a dire error message on the American Megatrends AMIBIOS screen "WARNING! Please back up your data and replace your hard disk drive." "WARNING! Your HDD/SDD might crash at any moment."...
  5. Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help: Hi I have a problem with windows store, unable to install any apps everytime i click Install button, windows store always reply with error Try that again Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help. I have wait, restarting or wait for another day,...
  6. VPN error: You might need to change network settings for this conn..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN error: You might need to change network settings for this conn..: I have two Surface Pro 4 devices and on one I suddenly I cannot connect to my VPN server, but the other is working ok. I tried uninstalling network adapter, uninstalling all WAN miniports, deleting VPN connection and creating it again, but I am still getting this error:...
  7. HDMI not working on my Acer Aspire (might be a problem with the OS?)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI not working on my Acer Aspire (might be a problem with the OS?): I bought this laptop in January of 2016, so it's been a year and a half, it's a Acer Aspire ES1-512, I'm running on Windows 10. This week, I was about to watch a movie, I plugged my HDMi cable in my TV, and then in my laptop, and suddenly there was no sign of detecting my...
  8. This file came from another computer and might be blocked?

in Windows 10 Support
    This file came from another computer and might be blocked?: I recently found out that some of the files around my computer have the following message in their properties, "This file came from another computer and might be blocked". Does this mean that these files are slower to load or even impossible to access in some contexts? I...
  9. Windows 10: Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to ..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to ..: Hi everyone i got acer aspire 5738 ( Y a bit old ..) and he was working fine till friday when i started disk optimization from acer and stopped it in the middle od process .. Next day i get this message "Repairing disk errors.This might take over an hour to complete" he was...
  10. Might as well be in Klingon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Might as well be in Klingon?: Can anyone tell me what this is about, then kindly direct it to the correct board, please? <Exception><Type>System.Xml.XmlException</Type><Message><![CDATA[The '/' character, hexadecimal value 0x2F, cannot be included in a...