Windows 10: ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

Discus and support ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I start my computer up I get the error "ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application" How can I fix this please. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marksmanguy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

Everytime I start my computer up I get the error

"ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application"

How can I fix this please.

Thanks in advance

:)

marksmanguy, Mar 3, 2018

2. Unknown Device

So, to recap:

ITBM 3.0 kept turning on an msconfig>Service that was blocking sleep.

You found through testing that this was apparently initiated by Task Scheduler.

But the problem went away when you disabled the Task waking PC from sleep? This kept ITBM Service disabled in msconfig?

If this is resolved now please advise and I'll mark your solution above the Answer.

Nice work.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 3, 2018
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Ram Management.

Ram stands for random access memory. It stores data on applications you're currently using then the memory "decays" after you exit the application to make room for another application, the memory will only be available after you exit when it is saved to
    the internal memory or SD card.

TomBrad95, Mar 3, 2018
  4. ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

Hi,
    Sounds like Intel Turbo Boost Max :/

ThrashZone, Mar 3, 2018
  5. What does that mean? I am overclocking my 7980xe at 4,2. Should I disable turboboost or something?

I am kinda new to this. Thanks for the help!

marksmanguy, Mar 3, 2018
  6. Hi,
    Well first I would suggest going to apps and uninstalling it
    Unfortunately or fortunately however one want to see it 10 or Intel Management engine will reinstall it again *Smile

When you click to uninstall it there will be a popup that you have to restart
    After restart it will appear again either acting better or the same you'll just have to say what happens :/
    Nice rig you got there
    My 7900x I've had fun with ITBM but mostly on startup
    It will stay on screen waiting for actions or something this is the problem that annoys me to no end *Biggrin
    Other times removing it it will just flash and minimize like it should in win-7 it acts as it should *Smile

ThrashZone, Mar 3, 2018
  7. Thanks for the reply. What if I disable turbo mode on my asus bios?

marksmanguy, Mar 3, 2018
  8. ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

Hi,
    Doubt it will effect the version in the os
    The version in the os is only used if one adds an app in it otherwise it's just forced crapware.
    You can open it and of course disable it there's an icon on the action center you can right click and do that.

ThrashZone, Mar 3, 2018
  9. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Mar 3, 2018
  10. ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application

1. ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting Application - Similar Threads - ITBM Driver Available

2. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  3. Critical Warning after exiting a game application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Warning after exiting a game application: So what's with this message? It has only occured once so far.Note: this application when exits to Windows also detaches the display original calibration from its place; this is fixed by opening Settings and clicking on the Display sector, rebooting may be unnecessary thanks...
  4. Why I got csrss.exe error at application exit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I got csrss.exe error at application exit?: I faced a problem and I need your help. There is an exe application, which runs a .net socket, accepts and handles requests. I'm sending to this a "terminate" command, which stops the server, finalizes the threads, and terminates the application. It works usually, but...
  5. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  6. Fatal application exit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal application exit: Whilst resetting my pc I keep getting the message fatal application error which halts the reset and cannot be removed without manually turning of the pc with the power button Not sure how to fix this Thanks...
  7. Exiting Office 2019 applications

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exiting Office 2019 applications: I've never liked pressing Top Right-Hand Corner "x" to exit an application, much preferring Menu > File > Exit. The second approach seems to me to ensure a managed closedown, while the first seems more of an emergency stop with much potential for loose ends. Office 2010...
  8. Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.

Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui j'ai supprimer des fichier pour libérer de l'espace sur mon disque dur principale. Il ne me semble pas avoir fait de fausse manipulation j'ai supprimer internet explorer mais du coup j'ai des doute, mais pourtant quand j'essais d'ouvrir l’explorer de...
  9. Drivers and Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers and Applications: I have a laptop that had windows 8 preinstalled and now it got replaced with windows 10, and I can not go back to the previous version because it would just go to windows 10 rather then windows 8 right after I did a System Recovery so I am doomed, unless you have an idea that...
  10. Drivers not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers not available: I was previously running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop and now upgraded to windows 10 64 bit but the drivers for windows 10 are not available on my manufacturer's website so what can I do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itbm driver

2. itbm driver not available exiting application

3. itbm driver not available

4. itbm driver not available exiting,
  5. itbmevent cannot be found,
  6. asus itbm driver not available exiting,
  7. itbm driver download,
  8. itbm driver not available fix,
  9. itbm driver not available on start up,
  10. itbm driver not found,
  11. fix itbm driver not found,