Windows 10: Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

Discus and support Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tonys317, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Tonys317 Win User

Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?

I want a text file of the majority of programs installed on the computer. I'd like to be able to edit this and leave notes. Even if not designed for this - which program should I use?

:)

Tonys317, Jul 20, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

3. Mistral Win User
    Microsoft Lists Programs That are Incompatible With Windows Vista SP1

Does that list mean they fixed the problem with "Epson Print CD" or just forgot to list it there?

Mistral, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

1. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list) - Similar Threads - Itemized List Installed

2. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  3. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  4. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES: I WANT TO PRINT JUST THE LIST OF TAGS ON MY PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURE . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-the-list-of-tags-in-pictures-but/64b7ebf0-d00b-4a08-8be6-a9a4348262dd
  6. Printing a list of installed software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing a list of installed software: How do I print a list of installed software on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-list-of-installed-software/443cd8a2-8f2d-4771-bb52-b7df188acd38
  7. itunes not listed in installed programs

itunes not listed in installed programs: Itunes launches but does not appear in programs and features. I am unable to uninstall to attempt a reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-not-listed-in-installed-programs/cb386192-31b3-4bb1-9c6e-5fedf5d2e307
  8. Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs: How to choose multiple media apps to open different audio file types? i want one app to open .mp3 and a different app to open .wav 1 Choose default by type 2 NONE of the apps in the list are what I want and only option "look for app in store" **** not find the already...
  9. how to show or list all items on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to show or list all items on Desktop: All items show on regular desktop, but not listed under File Explorer. Question is, how to get all listed under File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-or-list-all-items-on-desktop/d32f5701-77f1-4452-95cb-36bf43add0a3
  10. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...