Windows 10: It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

Discus and support It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by big g4, Dec 5, 2023.

1. big g4 Win User

It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am

:)

big g4, Dec 5, 2023

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2023
  4. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

1. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one - Similar Threads - It’s letting put

2. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  3. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  4. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again: I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and I finally came around some extra money to buy it.Bought it today and tried to activate but gives me error code 0xc004f050....
  5. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again: I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and I finally came around some extra money to buy it.Bought it today and tried to activate but gives me error code 0xc004f050....
  6. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  8. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  9. I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows: I just got a new pc from Microcenter. It's a Cyberpower. The specs has Windows 10 listed and yet, I went through the set up process and now I keep getting messages that I need to activate Windows 10. I have nothing to activate it with, no key code or anything. I figured...
  10. Won't let me change my product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't let me change my product key: My computer previously had an illegitimate version of windows 10 but it caused to many problems, so I purchased an actual version, but when I go to activate windows with my new product key, it won't work and gives me the error code 0xc004f050. Idk what to do....