Windows 10: It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps

Discus and support It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks a huge milestone for Windows developers – Windows 10 and the related developer tools are now both available for download and for use in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps

Source: It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 29, 2015

2. How to move your apps to your SD card from your Windows 8.0 phone

I have a Huawei H883G Windows 8.0 phone and I have run out of space on my phone. I am trying to move apps to my SD card and I am having trouble. Is there any way to do this?

StephBrody, Jul 29, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    How to move your apps to your SD card from your Windows 8.0 phone

Not on wp8.0, but I wouldn't recommend going for 8.1 because Huawei has abandoned those phones and will not provide driver support for it, so the SD card might not work after the upgrade.

Thema:

It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps

1. It’s time to upgrade your world, and your apps - Similar Threads - It’s upgrade world

2. Your Phone time stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone time stamp: The latest Windows update has removed the time stamp from the Your Phone app on my laptop. I haven't been able to find how to restore it. Thank you for your assistance....
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. Your phone app

Your phone app: I just installed your phone app on my HP Windows 10 computer. I can dial the phone and connect but I get no voice over my speakers or head set both wired I just get the person's voice over the phone itself. Very frustrating. HELP!...
  5. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: I just switched to Signal as my default messaging app on my Android phone and now messages don't sync to Your Phone app on my P.C. Any thoughts how to get them syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/8c5a5949-d013-4cff-b65f-b3ea5f5a224b
  6. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Just got a new android phone that finally has support for Your Phone. I had a lot of difficulty connecting with my Win10 desktop as it's not as straightforward as I was led to believe. One thing that does prevent it from working is being connected to a VPN. As soon as I...
  7. Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App: Does anyone have an issue with Windows 10 Your Phone app where it will stop working after a few days? I will launch it and just get a grey/blank screen Clearing application data will fix it for a day or two Great app if it would stay working and support MMS...
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. your phone app

your phone app: In your phone app of win 10,text messages and photos are not appearing.Contacts are not appearing as well to which i want to send messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/36559eb2-ce5a-4947-b16a-8a670d632512
  10. your phone app

your phone app: Can not uninstall the app on the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/6d091c50-25f8-469e-8c61-c78274721e7a