Windows 10: Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

Discus and support Itunes can not drop files to iphone music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello this is my problem so till 1 month ago it worked fine droping music from desktop directly to iphone music https://i.imgur.com/w4v7YbP.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adimne, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Adimne Win User

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

Hello this is my problem so till 1 month ago it worked fine droping music from desktop directly to iphone music
    https://i.imgur.com/w4v7YbP.png

Now it doesnt work this round shape red icon appears when i try to drag and drop i would like to enable again this feature because this is the easiest and the best way *Smile please help i searched on youtube some tutorials but could not find any about this problem thanks i hope you will help me fix this little delay.

:)

Adimne, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2017
  3. papiloti Win User
    N95 and iTunes

Please, do not distribute generalized nonsense here, iTunes is much more than DRM:

- Apple DRM is related only to music purchased from iTunes Store

- Apple DRM is related to MP4 container files coded in AAC only

- since May 2007 iTunes Store music is available in DRM free files

- if you import (rip, if you want) audio CD, imported iTunes songs are DRM free

- same is valid as you copy MP3/AAC coded files from a friend, via LimeWire, for example

- iTunes is FREE program available for Mac and Win

I can assure you that all DRM free songs are synced with iTunes and played on my Nokia N82 (on N95 should be the same) without any problems...

papiloti, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

I don't really know how to fix this but this seems like it could be an iTunes problem rather than windows itself. Have you updated iTunes a month ago. It's possible Apple released an update to break the feature, they are just as good as Microsoft at releasing 'updates' and breaking stuff. There should be a program called 'apple software update' in your start menu if you have iTunes. Might be worth opening it to see if Apple has a newer update available for iTunes as they may well of broke the functionality and then fixed it with a subsequent update. I wonder if the drag and drop with your music works in other programs such as windows media player, if it does then you defineteky know iTunes is the problem and not windows. If there haven't been any updates / changes to iTunes in the month since you know it stopped working you could try nosing in the iTunes settings/preferences, maybe something is unchecked to stop this working? Last resort could be to try and uninstall and reinstall iTunes but I realise this is a complete pain.

Scottyboy99, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Adimne Win User
    Its itunes problem but i dont know how to fix this anyone ?

Adimne, Sep 5, 2017
  6. Did you try seeing if an update is available to iTunes like i mentioned? Or uninstalling and reinstalling?

Scottyboy99, Sep 6, 2017
  7. Adimne Win User
    Tried all that didnt work

Adimne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

1. Itunes can not drop files to iphone music - Similar Threads - Itunes drop files

2. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes: 7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error. 0xE8000065.When I plug in my iPhone the Windows Photos app pops up. I assume Photos is causing the problem. I recently tried to use...
  3. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes: 7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error. 0xE8000065.When I plug in my iPhone the Windows Photos app pops up. I assume Photos is causing the problem. I recently tried to use...
  4. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Personal music in iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  6. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  7. Can't find itunes music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find itunes music files: iTunes says that it cannot find my music files, and this is true for almost all of my music. I found where the music is actually located and also where iTunes is 'looking'. Those two places are, of course, different. There are 17 files that are in the correct location and I...
  8. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  9. Manage Music on iPhone 3GS without iTunes?

Manage Music on iPhone 3GS without iTunes?: My main phone is Android, but I've got an iPhone 3GS that I use for music and a few apps. However, iTunes is hopeless and can't find half of the music on my PC. What is the best way to manage music (and apps?) on an iPhone without iTunes? 46086
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468