Windows 10: iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone

Discus and support iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says iTunes doesn't recognise my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my windows10 pc it doesn't show in iTunes, when I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dodge., Aug 19, 2018.

1. Dodge. Win User

iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone

As the title says iTunes doesn't recognise my iPhone.

When I connect my iPhone to my windows10 pc it doesn't show in iTunes, when I run the diagnostics device connectivity test, it comes back with iPod support services is not installed.

Also, I don't know if this another separate or related problem, when I try log into iTunes from the same PC it say Error connecting to Apple ID Server, but I can log in from the iPhone.

:)

Dodge., Aug 19, 2018

2. iphone not getting recognised in itunes

iphone not getting recognised in iTunes, it shows in file explorer just not in ITunes, I updated phone and laptop so both on the same, any ideas please

Kaye Doolan, Aug 19, 2018
  3. iTunes not recognising my iPhone 5

I have Windows 10 and have latest iTunes 12 installed but iTunes will not recognise my iPhone 5. Have tried closing down, uninstalling, reinstalling, different leads and different USB ports, nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please ?

EileenJohnstone, Aug 19, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. iTunes doesnt recognise my iPhone - Similar Threads - iTunes doesnt recognise

2. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  3. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft doesnt recognise my account: I can no longer access my microsoft account on my computer. When I try and sign into my account it tells me that my account doesnt exist. However I can still sign into microsoft website with my email and password. not sure what to do. much appreciated RegardsFiachra...
  4. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft doesnt recognise my account: I can no longer access my microsoft account on my computer. When I try and sign into my account it tells me that my account doesnt exist. However I can still sign into microsoft website with my email and password. not sure what to do. much appreciated RegardsFiachra...
  5. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  7. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  8. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  9. Itune does not recognize iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468