Windows 10: iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3

Discus and support iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Just wanted to let you all know that the annoying problem with the double iTunes icons, when pinned down to the taskbar, finally is solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Der Snoober, Sep 18, 2015.

1. iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you all know that the annoying problem with the double iTunes icons, when pinned down to the taskbar, finally is solved *Smile

Just unpin the icon, update iTunes to version 12.3 (today released) and repin the icon to the taskbar.

Greetz,

Rover

:)

Der Snoober, Sep 18, 2015
  2. GDADAMS Win User

Itunes?

More info. iPad sync worked on Windows7 laptop with iTunes 11.4, but when I upgraded that laptop to iTunes 12.3 I got the same result as on the Windows10 laptop. Perhaps the problem is in iTunes 12.3. Will pursue this with Apple.

GDADAMS, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Can't install itunes in windows 10

i have also downloaded the iTunes version 12.3 but the problem is that I can't install it on my windows 10 laptop. I have also tried to update my iTunes automatically with Apple Software Updater but that also didn't work and now the Software Updater is
    not even working anymore.

Sir Kontis, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3

1. iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3 - Similar Threads - iTunes double icon

2. iTunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iTunes: I am unable to completely uninstall iTunes so that I can install the latest version of iTunes. I have followed the complete list of steps given to me by a Microsoft Technical Advisor, but I still receive the same error message. "Please remove the previous version of iTunes"....
  3. iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes: iTunes on my computer won't recognize my phone. II also cannot access my photos to remove them from my phone. I am working with Apple already, but with no success. The needed Apple software is not found on my computer's drivers anymore. Was this a glitch in updates? How can...
  4. Itunes icon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Itunes icon: New laptop with windows 10. Downloaded iTunes. How do I get icon onto desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-icon/81178323-f9d4-46d2-9e6d-3bef4383fe26"
  5. itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    itunes: I tried to install iTunes from Microsoft store and got message that previous version needs uninstalled. Removed all Apple programs, still get the same message. I tried to reinstall iTunes from Apple website and it said there is another version on my computer. There are no...
  6. iTunes download problem

iTunes download problem: Dear Team, I have uninstalled the itunes from my control panel- uninstall process. Now i am trying to download the latest version of itunes the microsoft store pages says you already own this product whereas it was uninstalled a month back. Moreover, prior to uninstalling...
  7. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  8. Double iTunes Icon when pinned

Double iTunes Icon when pinned: I know how to get around the double iTunes icon in Windows 8, unfortunately that doesn't seem to work on Windows 10, has anyone found another way? 10289
  9. iTunes

iTunes: iTunes appears to install OK but will not open on my system (Build 9926) anyone else having this issue? 4400
  10. Double Icons For iTunes 12.2.1 on Taskbar

Double Icons For iTunes 12.2.1 on Taskbar: I am using Windows 10240 and I have the latest iTunes 12.2.1 installed. I have it pinned to my taskbar but when I open it it creates a second icon for iTunes on the taskbar. I have tried unpinning and repinning both icons several times but that doesn't help. It always creates...