Windows 10: iTunes in store says "you own this product"

Discus and support iTunes in store says "you own this product" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install iTunes on my new Asus Chromebook using Windows 10, the "install" button is greyed out and the message above says "you own this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmandaPlante, Jul 17, 2018.

1. iTunes in store says "you own this product"

When trying to install iTunes on my new Asus Chromebook using Windows 10, the "install" button is greyed out and the message above says "you own this product". I have removed all other devices from my Microsoft account and have not downloaded iTunes anywhere else. What is the fix?

:)

AmandaPlante, Jul 17, 2018
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Itunes and Wimdows 10

I cannot synch my IPhone on Windows 10 . I keep getting a message on Itunes that the computer isn't authorized. I follow the steps on ITunes to authorize and ITunes says it is authorized. any suggestions?

johnlamson, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes in store says "you own this product"

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

iTunes in store says "you own this product"

1. iTunes in store says "you own this product" - Similar Threads - iTunes store says

2. Alienware Command Center You already own this product Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Command Center You already own this product Error: Hello,I'm using Dell G15 5511 notebook. I installed windows 11 and Alienware Command Center not working well. I tried lot of variations for the re-install but still have same problem.Anyone know the solution?Thanks....
  3. Alienware Command Center You already own this product Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alienware Command Center You already own this product Error: Hello,I'm using Dell G15 5511 notebook. I installed windows 11 and Alienware Command Center not working well. I tried lot of variations for the re-install but still have same problem.Anyone know the solution?Thanks....
  4. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?: im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available....
  5. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?: im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available....
  6. You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store: I payed for an app called Taskbar X ,and it says owned but i cant install it, Install button is grayed. I tried a lot of things, typed something in Powershell and cmd , cleared cache of MS, troubleshooting, log in and sign out, everything i could find on Google but nothing...
  7. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  8. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  9. iTunes on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes you own this app

2. you own this app itunes

3. trying to install intunes in windows 10 and its showing that i own the app but cannot find it anywhere

4. ITUNES YOU OWN THIS PRODUCT,
  5. itunes says you own this app,
  6. you own this app install ???,
  7. itunes wont download you own this app,
  8. i keep getting i own this itunes,
  9. itunes says i own the app,
  10. Choose another item. You already own this but not on laptop,
  11. cant download itunes on pc says i own app,
  12. you own this product,
  13. it says that i own itunes already so why cant i open it,
  14. you own this app windows 10,
  15. When trying to install iTunes on my new Asus Chromebook using Windows 10 the install button is greyed out and the message above says you own this product.