Windows 10: iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

Discus and support iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; . I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OldGrantonian, May 17, 2018.

1. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it multiple times.

I closed the app, and reloaded from File Explorer. I still get the same problem: the "Get" button doesn't work.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

:)

OldGrantonian, May 17, 2018

2. Windows store app app disappear, start button not working. error message: doesn't work and it might be fixed next time I sign in

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by "How do I reinstall the stores"?
    • Is this issue specific to any particular Windows Store apps?
    • Is there any issues with Start button/ screen in Windows 10?
    • What exactly do you mean by "the start pop up declaring it doesn't work"?

Please get back to us with the detailed description of the issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 17, 2018
  3. itunes and wondows 10

If iTunes is installed but it just doesn't work right, go to Settings, System, Default apps, set defaults by app. Choose iTunes from the list. Set this program as default with all it's features

Kurt Hanson, May 17, 2018
Thema:

iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

1. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store - Similar Threads - iTunes button doesn't

2. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  3. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  4. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  5. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  6. Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work: I have the same issue in this post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-get-button-doesnt-work/afd2075b-bdcc-4f06-a8f8-9a0a7d8eb042?auth=1 I have tried options 1, 2, 3 in this reply but these did not work. [ATTACH] I tried option 4 and the...
  7. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  8. Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

Windows Store "Get" button not working at all: I cannot download any app after recent update 1909, i tried to sign out and re sign in but that didnt work, WSreset didnt work either BTW the apps i owned have "install" option instead of "Get" which can be redownloaded but that "Get" button is not working at all please...
  9. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  10. Windows Store get button not working

Windows Store get button not working: So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see. I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it through Windows PowerShell, I turned off my antiviruses, I used WSReset, I logged in and out, I restarted my computer multiple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes get button does not work

2. microsoft store get button doesnt work