Windows 10: itunes will not install

Discus and support itunes will not install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] Hi everyone trying to install iTunes, keep getting these error messages, can anyone please help. Regards 60894 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calmat, Aug 19, 2016.

1. calmat Win User

itunes will not install

itunes will not install [​IMG]

Hi everyone

trying to install iTunes, keep getting these error messages, can anyone please help.

Regards

:)

calmat, Aug 19, 2016

2. iTunes will not install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

If you face only the problem with iTunes, I would suggest you to get in touch with Apple Support forums.

http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 19, 2016
  3. iTunes will not install

I get the following error when trying to install iTunes. What do I need to do to resolve this?

KevinMarion, Aug 19, 2016
  4. Dropbox Win User

itunes will not install

Hello,

Do you have iTunes or something from Apple installed already? Did you try to re-download the iTunes setup?

Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016
  5. calmat Win User
    No I have nothing installed, I uninstalled everything to do with iTunes.

calmat, Aug 19, 2016
  6. Dropbox Win User
    Did you clean stuff with CCleaner after you uninstalled stuff?

Dropbox, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

itunes will not install

1. itunes will not install - Similar Threads - itunes install

2. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  3. i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to install iTunes on HDD instead of SDD: Hello.iTunes being a bundleware it is not moving from SDD to HDD showing error 0x80073d21. Additionally I am not getting any option to install it directly from the Apple site on my HDD. please help as i am not able to sync my phone on iTunesAlso, I have to opt for this option...
  4. iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install: I have a strange issue with iTunes and am hoping there's a solution. I just purchased a new computer, a Dell XPS 8960, with plenty of RAM, etc. I have been running iTunes on Windows 11 Pro for a few years now and never had a problem on any of my PCs. I have been installing...
  5. iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install

iTunes stops after playing 2-3 songs - brand new computer with Windows 11 Pro - fresh install: I have a strange issue with iTunes and am hoping there's a solution. I just purchased a new computer, a Dell XPS 8960, with plenty of RAM, etc. I have been running iTunes on Windows 11 Pro for a few years now and never had a problem on any of my PCs. I have been installing...
  6. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  7. From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?

From where did the itunes app come from on my newly installed Windows 11?: Hello,I did a factory restore on my computer, which has Windows 11. Usually, I download itunes directly from the itunes website, but today I was fiddling around with some new -- new to me -- Windows apps and contained within one of them was an itunes app, which I downloaded....
  8. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  9. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  10. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store