Windows 10: I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan

Discus and support I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI've just bought the Personal Plan which comes with 1TB Space but when i login to my OneDrive using same credentials it still showing 5GB plan. ?I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by faisaljasnak Sheikh, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan

HelloI've just bought the Personal Plan which comes with 1TB Space but when i login to my OneDrive using same credentials it still showing 5GB plan. ?I unlinked and restarted system and even gave a new folder when login again to the OneDrive. Help plz

:)

faisaljasnak Sheikh, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

OneDrive shows 5GB storage instead of 1TB

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see 5GB storage for OneDrive instead of 1TB.

Ideally, the default storage of OneDrive for a Microsoft account is 5 GB. As you have upgraded to 1TB storage, I would suggest you to make sure that you are signing in with the same Microsoft account through which you have upgraded the storage.

You can also check the storage in OneDrive website. Sign in to
    https://onedrive.live.com
    from any browser, on the bottom left corner, you will see the Storage for your account.

For additional information, see
    OneDrive storage plan and billing questions

However, let me help to point you in the right direction for support related to OneDrive issues. We do have dedicated support team for OneDrive and you can get in touch with them for further assistance. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive
    support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser or Open OneDrive App, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 4, 2024
  3. OneDrive shows 5GB storage instead of 1TB

Can you help please?

Tried logging into my Microsoft account but it only shows the default 5GB storage. I purchased the 1TB upgrade.

***Modified title from: Just replaced my old computer and cannot access my OneDrive Upgraed account files?***

HarveyJoanning, Mar 4, 2024
  4. John Fer Win User

I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan

1. I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan - Similar Threads - I've bought Personal

2. I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought the Personal Plan 1TB Space but OneDrive still showing 5GB plan: HelloI've just bought the Personal Plan which comes with 1TB Space but when i login to my OneDrive using same credentials it still showing 5GB plan. ?I unlinked and restarted system and even gave a new folder when login again to the OneDrive. Help plz...
  3. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb: I just upgraded to 1TB cloud storage but still show only 5gb. Do I have multiple accounts? If so, how do i combine or delete the old accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1tb-cloud-storage-upgrade-but-still-shows-5gb/1ea951e5-df40-4cc4-8e81-cd84f3d43bcc
  4. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb: I just upgraded to 1TB cloud storage but still show only 5gb. Do I have multiple accounts? If so, how do i combine or delete the old accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1tb-cloud-storage-upgrade-but-still-shows-5gb/1ea951e5-df40-4cc4-8e81-cd84f3d43bcc
  5. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  7. AAC still planned on win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AAC still planned on win 10?: Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming to Win 10, but nothing has been heard of since.Is it just me or does it seem that windows 10 is starting to be neglected in...
  8. AAC still planned on win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AAC still planned on win 10?: Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming to Win 10, but nothing has been heard of since.Is it just me or does it seem that windows 10 is starting to be neglected in...
  9. AAC still planned on win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Power Plans not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Plans not showing: In my power plan options, only balanced shows up. I tried to use powercfg, and .POW files but none of them work. I also looked at the Windows Mobility Centre but only balanced appear. I tried duplicating each of the power plans but the only plan that duplicates is the...