Windows 10: I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

Discus and support I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm chilling, with youtube on the side and a game on the main monitor when the pc freezes and the pc bluescreens, I've had this happen twice. This pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Byemax, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Byemax Win User

I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

I'm chilling, with youtube on the side and a game on the main monitor when the pc freezes and the pc bluescreens, I've had this happen twice. This pc is incredibly new, under a month old. I use my old accessories like microphone, headphones, mouse. My old keyboard caused issues with software until I got rid of it and got a new windows install.DXDiag has these bluescreens logged I think, next to AUDIODG.EXE cause appcrashes and RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 on numerous games/apps don't know if that's normal.Windows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not avai

:)

Byemax, Dec 6, 2023
  2. WojtasRed Win User

BlueScreen

I`ve a problem. My PC restarts spontaneously.

Info after restart:

Code: BlueScreen BCCode: 7f BCP1: 0000000000000008 BCP2: 0000000080050031 BCP3: 00000000000006F8 BCP4: FFFFF88004220FA1 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 256_1[/quote]

WojtasRed, Dec 6, 2023
  3. New Windows 10 PC Bluescreens when idle

I have a brand new build, Windows 10, Asus Z170-P motherboard, 12gb corsair ddr4, GTX 950, 1TB hard drive. Whenever I leave it idle it seems to bluescreen. This can happen after 20-30 minutes or not for an hour or more. Usually when I'm using it actively playing games it is fine. The bluescreen bug check string is various things from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER and a few others.

The minidumps for all the recent bluescreens are here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wOckrdsYnYWG5RYlVOMF9xaTg/view?usp=sharing

Things I've tried:

• Updating all my drivers, particularly the asus chipset drivers
    • Running Memtest overnight (7 passes in 9 hours, no issues found)
    • chkdisk (via windows 10 tools)

I really am stuck now. I took it back to the store where I bought all the parts and they said they tested it and it's all fine (they updated the chipset drivers again even though I had already done so) and for them it was running for 2 hours with no bluescreen.

If anyone has suggestions I'd be really grateful because I've run out of ideas!

UPDATE

Memory timings from CPU-Z added below:

I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it. senbH.png

I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it. GPuk3.png

peacemaker, Dec 6, 2023
  4. I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

What is causing this bluescreen?

Hi, thanks for that information, not necessarily a good sign, it means there is no bluescreen anymore, in addition, do you still get bluescreen or not at all? usually, that error is due to the Graphics card driver, I suggest updating it first, and if you still have the same issue, can you please check the System logs on the PC so that we can further examine what is the root cause of the issue?

To do this kindly follow the steps from this link:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to...

Then please upload it to Cloud storage and please share the shareable link here.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Lester BernardReyes, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

1. I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it. - Similar Threads - I've bluescreens far

2. Having an Issue and cannot figure out what is causing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an Issue and cannot figure out what is causing it.: Upgraded and built a new PC about a week ago and have been getting the same issue on and off randomly. The issue is classed as "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"I have no clue what I am looking for to try and fix it. I have tried things already mentioned by other places Updated...
  3. I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.: I'm chilling, with youtube on the side and a game on the main monitor when the pc freezes and the pc bluescreens, I've had this happen twice. This pc is incredibly new, under a month old. I use my old accessories like microphone, headphones, mouse. My old keyboard caused...
  4. I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.

I've had two bluescreens on my new PC so far, and I cannot figure out the cause of it.: I'm chilling, with youtube on the side and a game on the main monitor when the pc freezes and the pc bluescreens, I've had this happen twice. This pc is incredibly new, under a month old. I use my old accessories like microphone, headphones, mouse. My old keyboard caused...
  5. Hi, new pc and I've been getting hit with a BSOD more often than not. the cause so far has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, new pc and I've been getting hit with a BSOD more often than not. the cause so far has...: 122522-12468-01.dmp 12/25/2022 8:50:43 PM DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION 0x000000c4 00000000`00002001 fffff800`e8152f18 00000000`00000040 00000000`00000000 aswbidsdriver.sys aswbidsdriver.sys+12f18 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+428700 C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122522-12468-01.dmp 12 15...
  6. Hi, new pc and I've been getting hit with a BSOD more often than not. the cause so far has...

Hi, new pc and I've been getting hit with a BSOD more often than not. the cause so far has...: 122522-12468-01.dmp 12/25/2022 8:50:43 PM DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION 0x000000c4 00000000`00002001 fffff800`e8152f18 00000000`00000040 00000000`00000000 aswbidsdriver.sys aswbidsdriver.sys+12f18 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+428700 C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122522-12468-01.dmp 12 15...
  7. Windows Bluescreen, Cannot for the life of me figure out What is Causing Whea Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Bluescreen, Cannot for the life of me figure out What is Causing Whea Error: Here is the event in question has been happening for sometime now with intense newer games. Have ran the PC stock along with a ton of other settings downclocking / troubleshooting tactics I would say my computer knowledge is above average. Please if anyone can help me locate...
  8. I've had this problem for a long time, I couldn't figure out why my Windows Security...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've had this problem for a long time, I couldn't figure out why my Windows Security...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/p3bi7yoz8bc61.png?width=1344&format=png&auto=webp&s=a79127ff3e489ad4af2716220e9dd30354ed3a9f submitted by /u/Sakawopzu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0mje7/ive_had_this_problem_for_a_long_time_i_couldnt/
  9. Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them: Hi For almost two weeks now I get totally random Bluescreens and everything I tried so far did not end this problem. I updated my drivers, checked my RAM, did /sfc scannow and chkdsk Since I don't know what to do next I would be really really happy if somebody could help...
  10. What I've observed so far.

in Windows 10 Support
    What I've observed so far.: Hi Yesterday I installed Windows 10 in a dual boot configuration with Windows 8. I turned off both Fast Boot and Secure Boot in the bios first and created a partition on my second hard drive. I installed from a DVD I created from the .ISO file. I had no issues with...