Windows 10: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

Discus and support I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by julietgray, Nov 6, 2017.

1. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me.

:)

julietgray, Nov 6, 2017

2. Windows 10 in bootcamp: "Bootcamp Graphics Driver update 6.0" crashes computer during install

Trying to run ArcGIS software on Windows 10 in bootcamp on an iMac. (ArcMap | ArcGIS Desktop)

ArcGIS crashes when loading a project, company says I need to update graphics driver.

I open "apple software update" within windows 10 via bootcamp. It says I need to install "Graphics Driver Update for Bootcamp 6.0, 339.05MB"

I download the update, accept the terms, and begin the installation. computer crashes within 5 seconds every time.

Tried putting the "windows support software" on USB stick in OS Sierra from bootcamp assistant, then run the setup in windows 10 via bootcamp. It too crashes the system when in the install portion.

Any ideas on what to try to fix this? I'm hurting for help, I have to use this software for school assignments. Thanks

specs:

iMac Retina 5k, 27-in, late 2015, mac os sierra v10.12

4GHz intel i7, 16GB 1867MHz DDR3, 500GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB

bootcamp v 6.1.0 (6050.1.3)

Windows 10 64bit

helpwithwin10bootcamp, Nov 6, 2017
  3. Parallels / Bootcamp upgrade to Windows 10?

I have 3 Mac computers and 3 licenses for Windows 8.1 Pro. Parallels 10 had the ability to access the Bootcamp partition from within Mac OS 10.10.4 without creating a virtual machine on the Mac partition. I have upgraded two of the three computers to Windows
    10 and ran into problems with licensing. I upgraded the first Mac Bootcamp partition to Windows 10, using the Windows Media Creation Tool and the upgrade proceeded smoothly. When I tried to access Windows using Parallels, I received a message that a new activation
    was required and there was no number to call at Microsoft to say this was not a different computer or even a separate installation of Windows. I was able to continue using Windows 10 directly from Bootcamp.

On the second Mac, Windows 8.1 was installed as a virtual machine. Upgrade failed because the Parallels display adapter was to supported. Since I was having other problems with this version of Windows, I backed up my data and reinstalled Windows 8.1 on
    Bootcamp. I was then able to upgrade to Windows 10. I am leaving my Mac Mini alone until I figure out what to do.

My question is whether there is any way to access Windows 10 Bootcamp from Parallels which was possible for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1? I should say that the performance of Windows using Bootcamp is much better than using a virtual machine.

ByronCooper521, Nov 6, 2017
Thema:

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

1. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but - Similar Threads - I've installed Pro

2. Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.: Hi I am trying to install bootcamp on my macbook5,2 with 4gb ram. When I run the setup.exe I get bootcamp64 is unsupported on this computer model. I have tried using the command msiexec /i BootCamp.msi. but than i get bootcamp requires that your mac is running windows 7. My...
  3. I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**

I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**: I have the 2015 mac book pro, and decided to get windows on it without going through Bootcamp to allow for maximum storage and to not have a macOS partition, but once fully installed I've found that I'm not able to use the speakers on the mac, the touchpad doesn't have any...
  4. Uninstall Windows 10 from Mac without Bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall Windows 10 from Mac without Bootcamp.: Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I...
  5. How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?: There doesn't seem to have an option for windows 10 Pro N. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-pro-n-on-mac-using-bootcamp/82aa413b-85a3-4232-8b75-e6d274dc985a
  6. bootcamp mac

bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  7. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  8. installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp

installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp: I recently installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp. I didn't think I needed to buy this so as a consequence I don't have a product key number to enter to authenticate. I have had various problems along the way with volume , well any sound. Any ideas anyone? Cheers...
  9. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network: Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451
  10. Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp: Once again, an update to Win 10 on my Mac Pro has completly crashed. I'm running 4 x 1t drives. Yosemite, Time Machine, Win 7 and Win 10. For the third time now, Win 10 has done an update and crashed. It tries to start and just goes into a loop. Has anybody else had any...