Windows 10: JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

Discus and support JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a JABRA 30 II headset and have been for a few years. I am on Windows 10. Suddenly the device playback no longer works through the headset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KathyWatters, Jul 23, 2018.

1. JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

I am using a JABRA 30 II headset and have been for a few years. I am on Windows 10. Suddenly the device playback no longer works through the headset. It is no longer an option to be selected as a playback device. Meanwhile, the recording (mic) works fine and remains an option.

I have the latest firmware for the device according to JABRA. I have rebooted. I have removed the device in CONTROL PANEL -> DEVICES AND PRINTERS and then plugged it in again so it would be recognized. None of this has worked.

:)

KathyWatters, Jul 23, 2018

2. JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

I am using a JABRA 30 II headset and have been for a few years. I am on Windows 10. Suddenly the device playback no longer works through the headset. It is no longer an option to be selected as a playback device. Meanwhile, the recording (mic) works
    fine and remains an option.

I have the latest firmware for the device according to JABRA. I have rebooted. I have removed the device in CONTROL PANEL -> DEVICES AND PRINTERS and then plugged it in again so it would be recognized. None of this has worked.

KathyWatters, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

I have the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo, and I have the opposite issue, sound over headphones, but no mic. I've tried the same steps as Kathy noted, plus I tried using my Jabra Evolve Link (usb), in addition to the 3.5mm jack, to connect but still no mic.

Debra M Fezza Reed, Oct 13, 2018
  4. mjlaris Win User

JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

E60 Connectivity problem with Jabra 200BT headset

I had been able to use my Jabra 200BT bluetooth headset a couple of days ago but now it's not working. I have an E60 and can pair with no problem. Then after connecting the main screen shows a BT connection (B) and headphone symbol but then the connection
    is lost (just shows B, with no parentheses) and when I turn my headset off it does not disconnect. I have to disconnect manually. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone else use a Jabra 200BT headset with an E60? Any suggestions?

Mark

mjlaris, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized

1. JABRA 30 II Headset No Longer Recognized - Similar Threads - JABRA Headset Longer

2. Jabra headset connection with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra headset connection with laptop: Hi,I have been using Jabra Elite 75t with my laptops for about 2 years. Some time ago the device stopped being recognized as input/output audio device in Windows 11 Settings Menu. However, Bluetooth connection seems fine. I tried to connect the headset to 2 other laptops, one...
  3. Jabra headset connection with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra headset connection with laptop: Hi,I have been using Jabra Elite 75t with my laptops for about 2 years. Some time ago the device stopped being recognized as input/output audio device in Windows 11 Settings Menu. However, Bluetooth connection seems fine. I tried to connect the headset to 2 other laptops, one...
  4. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu: My headset's mic works on other devices but on my cpu it no longer works. It recognizes that I plugged it in but when I test the mic nothing happens as if it can't hear anything.I tried updating the drivers and enabling the mic in the security settings, still nothing....
  5. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu: My headset's mic works on other devices but on my cpu it no longer works. It recognizes that I plugged it in but when I test the mic nothing happens as if it can't hear anything.I tried updating the drivers and enabling the mic in the security settings, still nothing....
  6. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Jabra Headset issue

Jabra Headset issue: Hi I keep getting the same recurring issue with my Jabra Engage 75 Stereo headset on my Asus PN50 Mini PC running Windows 10 64-bit. Every time I boot up, I get errors with the control of the headset and it's ability to take and receive calls using the buttons on the...
  8. Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf?

Jabra Evolve 75 Headset Dumpf?: Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir nun das Jabra Evolve 75 Headset angeschafft um Broarbeit und Freizeit zu Hause mit besserem Sound zu kombinieren. Wenn ich das Headset ber den PC anschliee hrt sich alles normal an. Aber wenn ich dann das Micro in Win 10 aktiviere wird der ton...
  9. Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?: I don't know if it's because of the updates, or what, but my bluetooth headset's microphone isn't being recognized anymore! What is this? I can't find it no matter what I try... It wont show up, but it has worked before. My computer also didn't want to recognize my headset,...
  10. No longer recognizes headset plugged in/out

No longer recognizes headset plugged in/out: My Dell laptop no longer recognizes when I plug in our pull out the headset. The speakers on the laptop are used instead of the headset. This used to work until some update from Microsoft. I cannot isolate which "update" caused the issue. The only way I can get my headset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headset not recognized

2. jabra no device

3. jabra evolve 30 II microphone not working

4. jabra evolve 30 ii usb not recognizable,
  5. jabra plug in headset is not recognizable,
  6. set up Jabra Evolve 30 on windows 10,
  7. phone no longer finding jabra headphones,
  8. jabra 75 not recognized as bluetooth speaker windows 10,
  9. jabra irmware not recogizing connected headset,
  10. jabra not recognized in Windows 10,
  11. windows 10 not recognising jabra evolve 30 2,