Windows 10: Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

Discus and support Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo, and I have the opposite issue, sound over headphones, but no mic. I've tried the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debra M Fezza Reed, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

Split from this thread.​

I have the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo, and I have the opposite issue, sound over headphones, but no mic. I've tried the same steps as Kathy noted, plus I tried using my Jabra Evolve Link (usb), in addition to the 3.5mm jack, to connect but still no mic.

:)

Debra M Fezza Reed, Jul 24, 2018

2. Bluetooth problem after Creators Update with Jabra Envolve 65

Hi!

Just now I resolve my problem with using Jabra.

Jabra has 3 devices:

1. Jabra EVOLVE 65 Hands-Free

2. Jabra EVOLVE 65 Stereo

3. Jabra EVOLVE 65 Microphone

If I use first and third devices - It hangs.

So I use only Stereo device and for now it works.

Instead Jabra microphone I use HP microphone.

And still wait for new updates.

MedvedevSergey, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Jabra Debuts A New Line Of Stereo Headphones

Jabra today announced a new suite of corded and wireless stereo headphones that elevate music and multimedia experiences to a new dimension of sound performance. Specifically designed for hard-wearing, everyday use and portability, the new Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Revo corded and Jabra Vox in-ear earphones epitomize the ultimate balance in design, ease-of-use and outstanding sound quality that is expected from today's discerning music lover.

The new headphones will be unveiled this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Booth #11608 (Central Hall) with Rev Run from Run-DMC + DJ Ruckus posing for pictures and signing autographs in-booth on Tuesday, January 8 (12-1PM PST). In addition, Jabra will showcase their partnership with Club Create during the show via hands-on demos of the music creation platform.

Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working jabra_ces_2013_lineup_01_thm.jpg

With a worldwide reputation for delivering superbly engineered audio solutions, Jabra has upped the ante sonically with the addition of Dolby Digital Plus technology which - together with Jabra's exclusive Sound App for iOS and Android devices - creates a much richer and fuller sound that is often missing in digitally compressed audio. This full-spectrum brings new life, extra depth and dimension to music across genres.

The latest suite of stereo headphones will excite and impress pop and rock enthusiasts who want massive, high-definition sound clarity as well as serious jazz and classical audiophiles looking to take their favorite recordings to another level of performance and sophistication.

The global adoption of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices means more and more people are communicating on the move and taking their music with them. This 'always on' wave of mobile users is consuming an ever-increasing amount of entertainment, which results in a large amount of device wear and tear – particularly with headphones.

Jabra's headphones are designed to be 'used and abused' and this new line is no exception. Both the Jabra Revo Wireless and Jabra Revo headphones are solidly constructed using an aluminium frame, steel hinges and a shatter-proof headband for extreme flexibility. The small but tough Jabra Vox is built from premium materials, comes with tangle-free, reinforced cables and is thoroughly tested for ultimate durability and performance.

"Headphones are subjected to a lot of wear and tear so consumers are demanding that they are designed to withstand the rigours of regular use," noted Anne Raaen Rasmussen , Senior Vice President, Mobile Division at Jabra. "Jabra's line of stereo products has been tested to the extreme, undergoing drop tests, bend tests, fold tests, cable tests, dirt tests and more. These headphones are built to last, without sacrificing style or sound quality."

As with audio excellence, comfort and design are synonymous with Jabra products and that unmistakably under-stated, yet stylish Scandinavian design is reflected across this new suite of products. From padded headbands and plush, memory foam ear cups on the Jabra Revo to perfectly fitting, specially designed ColorCore EarGels for enhanced comfort and deep sound on the Jabra Vox, these stereo headphones are all engineered to rest comfortably for extended use and lifestyle fulfilment.

Jabra's new suite of music headphones will launch in Q2 2013 in North America. Additional information and videos showing off the line can be accessed via the official CES show app, available for download from the App Store or Google Play.

Cristian_25H, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

Jabra Sets the Standard for Mobile Workers; Enables Communication Anywhere, Anytime

According to a recent forecast from IDC, the mobile worker population in the United States will account for 75% of the nation's workforce by 2015, indicating that workers everywhere are leaving the 9-to-5 days in the office behind and working remotely, traveling and collaborating via the cloud. Much of this increase is driven by the popularity of laptops, smartphones and tablets. To meet the demands of the mobile worker, Jabra has introduced a suite of products geared toward this growing category. The line includes the new Jabra SUPREME UC launching in May, and the critically acclaimed Jabra FREEWAY and Jabra SPEAK 410.

Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working jabra_supreme_uc_01_thm.jpg

Following the introduction of the Jabra SUPREME last year, the first non-stereo headset to incorporate Active Noise Cancellation, the Jabra SUPREME UC expands the capabilities of the original product to work with all leading Unified Communications (UC) applications, including Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Skype, and several others. The headset also works exceptionally for traditional calls with mobile phones, as well as for communicating and collaborating using tablets. Rounding out the Mobile Workers suite of products is the Jabra SPEAK 410, a compact speakerphone solution for spontaneous conferencing and collaboration, and the Jabra FREEWAY, a high-performance in-car speakerphone ideal for handling important calls while on the road.

"As Americans continue to move towards mobility, both inside and outside of the office, Jabra is focusing on making communicating on the go as easy as possible with our ever-growing suite of products dedicated to the mobile workforce," says Mogens Elsberg, CEO of Jabra. "With this line of products, we are providing mobile workers with hands-free communication options for use in the office, in the car, on the street, and anywhere else business needs to be done."

The Jabra SUPREME UC comes equipped with a nano, pre-paired Bluetooth USB adapter, making it possible to connect to PCs and use the headset for UC supported calls or traditional mobile phone calls. Users can stay connected to both devices, switching seamlessly between mobile and UC calls with the simple push of a button.

Active Noise Cancellation, traditionally only available in high-end noise cancellation stereo headphones, is also included in the Jabra SUPREME UC and uses one dedicated microphone and an electronic chipset to generate an "anti-noise" sound, removing ambient noise heard by the person wearing the headset. This technology ensures that whether the headset is being used on-the go on a mobile phone or with a UC platform in a noisy office setting.

The Jabra SUPREME UC will be available in May at select channel partners for a suggested retail price of $149. The Jabra SPEAK 410 and FREEWAY are currently available for $159 and $129, respectively.

Cristian_25H, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working

1. Jabra Evolve 40 UC Stereo headphones microphone not working - Similar Threads - Jabra Evolve Stereo

2. Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset Microphone suddenly stopped working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset Microphone suddenly stopped working after Windows Update: I think it was after the Windows 10 automatic update that my microphone suddenly stopped working. Sound comes through the headset but the microphone does not work. In Teams and Voice Recorder I get an error message that the microphone is not working. I did all the necessary...
  3. Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset Microphone suddenly stopped working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset Microphone suddenly stopped working after Windows Update: I think it was after the Windows 10 automatic update that my microphone suddenly stopped working. Sound comes through the headset but the microphone does not work. In Teams and Voice Recorder I get an error message that the microphone is not working. I did all the necessary...
  4. I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not...: I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not being detected by my laptop and the ringcentral app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-jabra-evolve-40-stereo-ms-on-my-hp/21b5e6ea-a775-491f-a881-d6ff3068592a
  5. I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not...: I am using Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo MS on my HP laptop. After the update my headset is not being detected by my laptop and the ringcentral app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-jabra-evolve-40-stereo-ms-on-my-hp/21b5e6ea-a775-491f-a881-d6ff3068592a
  6. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together: I have a Bluetooth NeckBand Redmi SonicBass Earphones, I connected to my PC via Bluetooth, It works as ususal. It has 2 Devices for Speakers and 1 Mic as Shown BelowSpeakers 2:Microphone 1:Problem is, If I'm in a call the Stereo Speaker is Getting disconnected.If I disable my...
  7. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together: I have a Bluetooth NeckBand Redmi SonicBass Earphones, I connected to my PC via Bluetooth, It works as ususal. It has 2 Devices for Speakers and 1 Mic as Shown BelowSpeakers 2:Microphone 1:Problem is, If I'm in a call the Stereo Speaker is Getting disconnected.If I disable my...
  8. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo: Trying to game with some friends and windows 10 will only let me use the Microphone on my airpods while in headset mode, where the audio is in mono. This is problematic while playing PUBG. To clarify the sound issue is not related to any specific application, but every output...
  10. Reprogram Jabra evolve link ms

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reprogram Jabra evolve link ms: So I know about programs like Auto hotkey that let you reprogram your keyboard, but how do I reprogram my Jabra evolve link ms so the buttons meet my needs? submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra evolve microphone not working

2. jabra evolve 40 microphone not working

3. jabra evolvo 20ms mic not working with windows 10

4. jabra evolve no microphone,
  5. jabra evolve2 40 mic sound profiles,
  6. jabra evolve 40 driver windows not working,
  7. jabra evolve headphones mic not working,
  8. jabra evolve 2 doesnt show up in windows sound settings,
  9. jabra evolve 40 headset cant hear still coming from laptop,
  10. jabra evolve 40 uc stereo wired headset speakers not working,
  11. no mic jabra evolve link,