Windows 10: Jacks on back panel are not detected

Discus and support Jacks on back panel are not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have updated my OS from build 9879 to 10130. As always the back panel jacks weren't detected so I went to the regedit and looked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Waffle, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Waffle Win User

Jacks on back panel are not detected

I have updated my OS from build 9879 to 10130.
    As always the back panel jacks weren't detected so I went to the regedit and looked for 'ForceDisableJD'. (worked in previous builds.)
    And there's the problem. I have no value 'ForceDisableJD' in 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/ControlClass/{4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}/000/Settings'.
    I tried to install drivers from realtek's site and my motherboard's.
    After each reinstallation of drivers there were changes in the values and keys but there still wasn't 'ForceDisableJD'.
    I also tried to change the build to 10135 but I didn't meet new results. *Sad

I have to disable jack detection but I don't know how to do it. *Sad

:)

Waffle, Jun 13, 2015
  2. Zojim4 Win User

Front Panel Mic Not been detected

So I am using a gaming headset and a splitter to be able to use the mic of it. the problem is that the front panel jack for the mic doesn't detect the microphone. The rear panel does work and the mic turns on when connected to the back. A weird thing is
    that if I connect the headphone part of the splitter into the microphone jack I can listen as if I connected it to the headphone jack. It detects headphones but no microphone. The rest of the front panel works normally is just the microphone jack.

I have already tried reinstalling realtek, I disable and enable realtek from detecting front panel.

Any suggestions?

My motherboard is gigabyte H110N

Zojim4, Jun 13, 2015
  3. Front panel jack doesn't detect Headphones

Hi,

In the previous versions of Windows, this feature is auto detected. To better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different headphones to the front panel jack?
    • Did the PC detect the headphones when it was connected at the back panel jack?
    • Did you encounter an error message, when the headphones are connected to front panel jack?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Robert Caw, Jun 13, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

I have RealTek and it is working perfectly, including rear panel jacks.

Exactly what indication are you getting for the jacks? Your System Spec's would really help us to try and help you.

fireberd, Jun 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Jacks on back panel are not detected - Similar Threads - Jacks panel are

2. Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel...: Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel but it is detected in front jack. Done Clean installation process....
  3. Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel...: Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel but it is detected in front jack. Done Clean installation process....
  4. Headphone Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro wired audio jack. is not detected in the back panel...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows: System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon:...
  6. Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.

Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.: I have a b550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard from AsRock. The back panel I/O is specifically stated to include "Line In/ Front Speaker/Microphone". However, Realtek Audio Console thinks that the Back Panel is rear speaker/front speaker/ subwoofer. As a result, I am unable to...
  7. There’s NO “Disable front panel jack detection option

There’s NO “Disable front panel jack detection option: My laptop’s headphone port just stopped working. It shows that it plays through the headphones but no sound coming through. My headphones work perfectly on other devices as well. Ive tried everything i could. and there’s no “Disable front panel jack detection” option in the...
  8. CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection: [ATTACH] I've been wrestling with this **** all day and I'm very frustrated, to say the least. I've never had much of a problem with Windows 10 and I tend to like it, for the most part... But, now that Realtek's decided to stop ******* supporting its HD Audio Manager and...
  9. Front and back panel not detected by windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Front and back panel not detected by windows 10: device listed as "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" in device manager shows an error: "This operation requires an interactive window station." Sound>Playback and Sound>Recording does not show the outputs. Driver can not install due to a compatibility error....
  10. Realtek front panel jack doesn't detect anything

Realtek front panel jack doesn't detect anything: Hi. I'm using windows 10 and I have the latest version of both NVIDIA and Realtek high definition drivers, but my computer doesn't recognize anything when I plug in my headphones/earphones. All of solutions I've seen worked with the previous Realtek HD audio manager but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks

2. back jacks not detected on pc

3. how to disable the back panel jacks on a pc