Windows 10: JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D

Discus and support JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone can do it ? Jarvis Windows 8.1.1 Theme this is the theme. 38499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UsualSuspect, Jan 23, 2016.

1. JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D

UsualSuspect, Jan 23, 2016

2. ROLL BACK FROM WINDOW 10 TO WINDOW 8.1

original title: keith jarvis

how do i get windows 8.1 back win.10 will not work with my other programs

keithJarvis, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Does anyone know why theme is missing from Windows theme site?

Hi Anjanette,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Themes

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows/themes

These theme packs can only be used in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.1, Windows RT, and in Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate editions. Themes in the Windows 8.1 theme format (such as panoramic themes) can
    only be used in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows RT.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D

Theme options in Win 10 are dramatically restricted.

Please see the Customisation section to see what Edwin and others have done with high contrast themes, for example.

I use Aeroglass (some transparency, borders, colours) + Win 7 icons via Icon Changer (freeware) + changing the background of many fields and Windows (Qttabbar by Quizo + a reg hack).

dalchina, Jan 24, 2016
  5. I use themes on windows 10 months now and i don't have problem. I know about Edwin and his contrast themes *Smile But i am not fan of contrast themes anyway.
    I need JARVIS theme because i had it on windows 8.1 for months and i am in love with it. lol

UsualSuspect, Jan 24, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    I tried it a number of different ways.
    Most of it adhered except some Explorer frames and visual elements then, a Restart 'nuked' my system!
    The sound pack is cool! *Wink
    You better talk to someone at Virtual Customs.

Edwin, Jan 24, 2016
  7. I send pm to the original creator yesterday but he is offline for 4 weeks (i see it in his profile lol) and i ask him for permission too. Lets hope he will see it JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D :p

MR.GriM have port it already but for personal use.. :/

8. JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D

You have already been told not more than 12 hours ago at Virtual Customs to contact Tornado and get permission to port the theme first, you've been running around from forum to forum trying to find someone to do this for you when the fact of the matter is, without Tornados permission, no one will touch it with a twenty foot stick, well anyone who is worth anything at least.

I know you like the theme and all but it is common practice to get the artists permission before you port or alter his / her work in any way.

Dark Knight, Jan 24, 2016
  9. Open your eyes and read my post before yours.

10. Yes Grim had permission to port it for his personal use ....... this means for HIS use only, he cannot share it.

Dark Knight, Jan 24, 2016
  11. I have send him pm for permission in forum already and at devianart too. What is your problem now ?

12. Happy now ?

JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D [​IMG]

UsualSuspect, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D

1. JARVIS theme port from windows 8.1 to windows 10 ! HELP ! :D - Similar Threads - JARVIS theme port

2. Why is there no Classic theme for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no Classic theme for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and 11?: I'm just curious why Classic theme is removed from Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-classic-theme-for-windows-8-81-10/a0d16725-8dc2-4db9-908b-ddad2c74c9cc
  3. Why is there no Classic theme for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there no Classic theme for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and 11?: I'm just curious why Classic theme is removed from Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-classic-theme-for-windows-8-81-10/a0d16725-8dc2-4db9-908b-ddad2c74c9cc
  4. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  5. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  6. Windows 10: Windows 8 theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Windows 8 theme: Hello, I recently applyed a theme for my laptop, now for some reason it now just boots to a black screen and I have no bootable media as the computer came with windows 10....
  7. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  8. No ports after windows 8/10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No ports after windows 8/10 installation: Specs msi z97 gaming 5 board 4 x corsair vengance 8gb ram (32gb) 2 x quad core i7 processors msi gtx 970 vga 120gb samsung ssd boot drive 2 x 1tb samsung hdd Everything works fine on windows 7 (just to be clear) ive installed win 8 and 10 and afterwards i have no...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on High Contrast #1 Theme

Windows 10 stuck on High Contrast #1 Theme: Windows 10 version 1803 always boots up with the High Contrast #1 Theme set? *Shock note 1:Themes were working fine up to the version 1709 update? *chuckle note 2: I was forced to re-install after a crashed disk and again themes worked fine up until version 1709. This is a...
  10. Porting themes from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Porting themes from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Hello, I have been running a total custom theme on Windows 7 for months now, as I am planning my upgrade to 10 I started wondering how I was going to get the custom theme ported. The original maker of the skin has since stopped support (before 8.1). So is there anyway to port...