Windows 10: JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#

Discus and support JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm# in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Tried everything, nothing helps, any advice given would be highly appreciated! [img] 113389 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Grimgribber, Jul 3, 2018.

1. JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#

Tried everything, nothing helps, any advice given would be highly appreciated!

JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm# [​IMG]

:)

Grimgribber, Jul 3, 2018

2. IE is not able to run JAVA

Hi Prince,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might also occur due to some third party program causing the issue.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.
    Also, check if the Java Add-on is enabled for Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key and the
      X key and click on Run.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and press enter.
    • Click on the Programs tab and then select
      Manage add-ons.
    • Select the Java add-on and click on
      enable.
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11 '

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 3, 2018
  3. upgraded Win User
    Win 10/IE 11 Java chat box does not scroll up/down with the web page

I log into an internet chat website and the chat room window is apparently run by Java. Using an older laptop running Win 8.0/IE 8 the chat window would move up and down as the web page was scrolled up and down, staying in the same relative position to the webpage text.

On a new laptop with Win 10 I have IE 11 and have installed Java, all latest OS, IE 11 and Java updates applied. In this config when that web page is scrolled up and down, the chat room window does not move, stays static on the display (still displays new messages). As the webpage is scrolled up/down the webpage text overlays/overwrites the Java chat box.

It appears the Java chat window is detached from the surrounding webpage.

The older laptop with Win8.0/IE 8 was with Win 8.1, IE 11 and Java updates. It then began exhibiting the same issue.

I have tried adding the webpage to the IE 11 compatibility view list but still have the same problem.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

upgraded, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#

Is Java safe?

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• Did you get any error messages/codes while installing Java?

• Are you getting any prompt to install Java?
    I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestions provided by Scott .. B replied on February 10, 2015.

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, please reply, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#

1. JAVA api failed to run on IE 11 | ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm# - Similar Threads - JAVA api failed

2. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  3. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  4. Collecting Windows API or DLL logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Collecting Windows API or DLL logs: Hello, In order to detect malicious behavior, I am interested in monitoring calls to some Windows base functions also calls Windows API sometimes or DLLs. So I was wondering if someone could help us on this question ? I am able to find logs related to .exe or process but...
  5. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL: I keep getting this message when I power up my laptop: Run DLL There was a problem starting c:\users\dlaga\cnmss How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll/75fd78a5-2c48-449e-ac72-623a3477d366
  6. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run DLL: RunDLL Error at Windows 10 Startup The following error message pops up whenever I login. It's associated with an HP Officejet 6700 which has been replaced with a new HP Officejet 8710. "Run DLL" "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP...
  7. Java not running on IE

in Browsers and Email
    Java not running on IE: I am running windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I am running Java 8. When I go to this page (https://data.bls.gov/pdq/querytool.jsp?survey=en) that requires Java It gives me this error below. Any suggestions? When I go to this page [img] 91521
  8. Cannot verify Java in IE 11 Windows Server 2012 R2

Cannot verify Java in IE 11 Windows Server 2012 R2: Hello! Sorry since this is not relevant to Windows 10, but I post here in hope that someone knows and can help since Google is not always helpful... I got my hands on Windows Server 2012 R2 this weekend. I installed on a customer's server and before I give it to him, I...
  9. I can't get java to work in IE 11.

I can't get java to work in IE 11.: I just installed JDK Version 1.8.0_112-b15, and I can't get it to work in IE 11.321.14393.0. In the Java Control Panel, I have "Enable Java content in the browser" checked, and in the JCP's Network Settings I have "Use browser settings" selected. In Internet Options, I have...
  10. Run dll

in Windows 10 Support
    Run dll: I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757

Users found this page by searching for:

1. java add on failed to run ie 11