Windows 10: Java instal Any expert to help resolving "No JVM could be found"

Discus and support Java instal Any expert to help resolving "No JVM could be found" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Looking for an expert that could help me to resolve a Java installation When installing a software, I keep getting an error like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arjfca, Dec 15, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Java instal Any expert to help resolving "No JVM could be found"

Hello

Looking for an expert that could help me to resolve a Java installation

When installing a software, I keep getting an error like the attached pictured

My PC is Win 10 64
    The Program to run is in 32 bit
    Java 32 is installed

Java was tested using Explorer browser

Any help appreciated

Martin

:)

arjfca, Dec 15, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Dec 15, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Dec 15, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

1) What are you trying to install that gives you that message?
    2) Just a fast guess but it appears that you need EXE4J_JAVA_HOME defined in your environment variables.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Dec 15, 2015
  5. arjfca Win User
    Hello Jeff

Software is Trader Workstation "TWS". It used to work but problem has started after a Java update about 1 months ago

Variable set:

Java instal  Any expert to help resolving "No JVM could be found" [​IMG]

Installed version tested with Javara

Path

I want to run the Java 32 version

Martin

arjfca, Dec 15, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Try reinstalling the version of Java you had when it was working and don't let the update take place. I found that by letting that happen you can run into issues like this one.
    HTH

BunnyJ, Dec 15, 2015
  7. arjfca Win User
    Java has been installed and uninstalled many time since yesterday.
    Problem is somewhere else

Thank you very much for your input

Martin

arjfca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Java instal Any expert to help resolving "No JVM could be found" - Similar Threads - Java instal expert

2. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?: I am trying to learn spreadsheet creations using built-in shortcuts. I have a question about the AutoSum feature. I know how to use it for rows and columns calculations, however, I am wondering if AutoSum can calculate separate cells for me. For example, If I only wanted to...
  3. the wizard was interrupted before java could be completely installed on java 17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the wizard was interrupted before java could be completely installed on java 17: Hey I was trying to install java 17 for my minecraft severjust a side note but java 17 wouldn't work the installation didn't work. The error i got waswhat should I do...
  4. the wizard was interrupted before java could be completely installed on java 17

the wizard was interrupted before java could be completely installed on java 17: Hey I was trying to install java 17 for my minecraft severjust a side note but java 17 wouldn't work the installation didn't work. The error i got waswhat should I do...
  5. the wizard was interrupted before java could be completely installed on java 17

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Can anyone help me with this error ? JVM error

Can anyone help me with this error ? JVM error: When I open my computer , this tab pops out every minute . It drive me crazy because it's so annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-with-this-error-jvm-error/bd78da79-89cc-485f-89be-8c193235ef06
  7. Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

Any experts on Adobe Premiere?: I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. When I take a video in portrait mode, after importing it into Adobe Premiere, it looks straight (not sideways) which is what I want and perfectly scaled [ATTACH] but after adding some audio to it then trying to export it, it...
  8. Any Zoom experts out there?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Zoom experts out there?: Can you help me with a zoom question. I have an up to date laptop - this is connected via a HDMI lead to my television. I listen/view a religious service that is transmitted via Utube and also zoom. When I watch the Utube transmission the sound comes via the television...
  9. Any help from the experts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help from the experts?: Can someone tell me why im getting this bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1jxq9NBKXc0THjWPO and what's the source behind it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-help-from-the-experts/c6369b8f-4bdd-44c1-9965-5737407cb52e
  10. Java tm platform SE binary stoped working + jvm doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Java tm platform SE binary stoped working + jvm doesn't work: it stopped working can someone help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/java-tm-platform-se-binary-stoped-working-jvm/5edf8d73-6658-4abb-b61b-cf7eeda8564e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open trader workstation no jvm