Windows 10: JAVA install dont start

Discus and support JAVA install dont start in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys! This is my first post here. I have a problem about the Java install on windows 10 Pro x64 system. The problem is "install dont start even... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by reinhar, Aug 24, 2015.

1. reinhar Win User

JAVA install dont start

Hi guys!

This is my first post here. I have a problem about the Java install on windows 10 Pro x64 system. The problem is "install dont start even execute the setup exe". I tried below methods:
    • I downloaded "JavaSetup8u60.exe" (571kb) from java.com. Not works.
    • Then do same with "jdk-8u60-windows-x64" (190626 KB). Again nothing happens...
    • Downloaded "jre-8u60-windows-i586" (48532 KB). Not works.

As you might imagine it's a silly problem but i couldnt solve it. If someone can help i'll be much grateful!

Thanks in advance!

:)

reinhar, Aug 24, 2015
  2. mashgh Win User

Problem with n 79 instal java software

dear alzaeem i ran java in before this time when i installed it in memory card

i dont know whay u say it doesnt run in memory card

before this i installed every application of java and symbian in memory card with out any problem and after installation icon of them were in application list

when i install java in memry card i dont have problem with installation and its complete installation and there is the name of that software java in installation list but my problem is that
    there is any icon of software in application list or every where to start or run it.

mashgh, Aug 24, 2015
  3. java error 1601

For now im only using windows defender sir, is it good enough sir, and yes sometime defender keep found that virus even i allready removed it.

I am using google chrome sir for downloading java, and for now i dont any java installed in my pc. Btw i dont have any problem with java browser sir,just the problem is for running minecraft, it said i need to have java whatsoever, and thats when i realized
    i dont have any java. Others program seem good even without java.

MalaikatMaut, Aug 24, 2015
  4. reinhar Win User

JAVA install dont start

Thanks for advice but i tried as admin. UAC always appears when i execute. By the way i dont use any antivirus or stmh.

reinhar, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

JAVA install dont start

1. JAVA install dont start - Similar Threads - JAVA install dont

2. Java can't install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Java can't install.: I have been trying to fix java due to it not properly opening .jar files. I tried to uninstall and then when i reinstalled, it diddnt work and said "could not create the java virtual machine." After that it closes, puts 3 of the same error message on my screen, and then says...
  3. Java install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  4. Java install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  5. Downloading and Installing Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading and Installing Java: Desktop Computer with 8GB RAM Q1. If a browser is already open when a Java update becomes available for download and installation but does not require a browser or computer reboot, is it better to close the browser first then run the update OR can the update run in the...
  6. Downloading and Installing Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading and Installing Java: Desktop Computer with 8GB RAM Q1. If a browser is already open when a Java update becomes available for download and installation but does not require a browser or computer reboot, is it better to close the browser first then run the update OR can the update run in the...
  7. Installing Mincraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Mincraft Java: Hello Everyone, My son has the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft and has been wanting to get the Java Edition. Not to sure what is the difference of these two but he says there is. Is there a way to purchase the Java Edition? Every time I log into the account its says...
  8. Java not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java not installing: Hello I need some help. I have a windows 10 laptop and was looking to install Java. I did everything you need it to downloaded it and then installed it and the setup wizard said I successfully installed Java. Then when I run a programme that uses Java it tells me java is not...
  9. wot dont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wot dont start: all goes perfect but after the button fight I get a place to fight but when I wait for other players nothing happens the esc even don't work and control alt del I use to signout the game goes without me but the time stops so what wrong,i have download wot again it won't...
  10. Java installation not completing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java installation not completing: I've tried installing java many different times, but it always displays the error "Java installation Not Completed", I tried using the offline link for java, but that didn't work either, I've downloaded and uninstalled repeatedly, but it is yet to work, I'm open to...