Windows 10: JAVA install dont start

Discus and support JAVA install dont start in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys! This is my first post here. I have a problem about the Java install on windows 10 Pro x64 system. The problem is "install dont start even... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by reinhar, Aug 24, 2015.

1. reinhar Win User

JAVA install dont start

Hi guys!

This is my first post here. I have a problem about the Java install on windows 10 Pro x64 system. The problem is "install dont start even execute the setup exe". I tried below methods:
    • I downloaded "JavaSetup8u60.exe" (571kb) from java.com. Not works.
    • Then do same with "jdk-8u60-windows-x64" (190626 KB). Again nothing happens...
    • Downloaded "jre-8u60-windows-i586" (48532 KB). Not works.

As you might imagine it's a silly problem but i couldnt solve it. If someone can help i'll be much grateful!

Thanks in advance!

:)

reinhar, Aug 24, 2015
  2. mashgh Win User

Problem with n 79 instal java software

dear alzaeem i ran java in before this time when i installed it in memory card

i dont know whay u say it doesnt run in memory card

before this i installed every application of java and symbian in memory card with out any problem and after installation icon of them were in application list

when i install java in memry card i dont have problem with installation and its complete installation and there is the name of that software java in installation list but my problem is that
    there is any icon of software in application list or every where to start or run it.

mashgh, Aug 24, 2015
  3. java error 1601

For now im only using windows defender sir, is it good enough sir, and yes sometime defender keep found that virus even i allready removed it.

I am using google chrome sir for downloading java, and for now i dont any java installed in my pc. Btw i dont have any problem with java browser sir,just the problem is for running minecraft, it said i need to have java whatsoever, and thats when i realized
    i dont have any java. Others program seem good even without java.

MalaikatMaut, Aug 24, 2015
  4. reinhar Win User

JAVA install dont start

Thanks for advice but i tried as admin. UAC always appears when i execute. By the way i dont use any antivirus or stmh.

reinhar, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

JAVA install dont start

1. JAVA install dont start - Similar Threads - JAVA install dont

2. windows 10 will not install java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not install java: had to reinstall windows 10 because my computer was running so slow for some reason. Now it's fine, but will not let me install Java, and I have program that I need that uses Java. Any ideas? Thanks...
  3. install java script in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    install java script in Windows 10: How do I install Java script in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-java-script-in-windows-10/f54243e7-c3fe-458d-9152-9ff77ed2e98e
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java version: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version Modified title from: ***why***...
  5. How to instal Java update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to instal Java update: Hi, I can't install Java update on my PC. The Windows not recognize the installing program and blocs it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-instal-java-update/5ba00d5f-6156-4600-adcf-882b640baa00"
  6. install java updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install java updates: I cant seem to locate java in my control panel. I am trying to update this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/install-java-updates/e61caae9-c05f-4383-8ac7-01295eefd9fe
  7. Java Wont Install On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Wont Install On Windows 10: Hello there! I've been having a very frustrating issue with installing Java on my (fairly) new Windows 10 64-bit machine, and any assistance in this matter would be so very much appreciated. I've searched all over, and posted in several tech forums searching for help, all to...
  8. Two instances of Java installed

Two instances of Java installed: I seem to have two instances of Java installed on my Win10 Pro 64-bit Laptop .. see screenshot below. Can I safely uninstall one of them? If "yes" then which one? I have no clue how I ended up with 2 x Java installs on my laptop I'm assuming I should keep the 64-bit...
  9. Java Installer doesn't run

Java Installer doesn't run: Win 10 Pro x64 1607. Java Installer won't run, period. Well, the 32 bit one will start, per Task Mgr processes - Java Platform SE Binary (32 bit) - but disappears in a few seconds. The 64 bit version doesn't even do that much. My problems with installing Java started with the...
  10. Java Installer Won't Run

Java Installer Won't Run: Anytime I try to install Java on my friend's computer, the installer doesn't even work. I get the loading wheel for a split second, then nothing happens. Her computer seems to be corrupt or something, but when I run the sfc, it doesn't find any issues and the chkdsk doesn't...