Windows 10: Java path not found without UAC

Discus and support Java path not found without UAC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently installed java development kit, and all my java stuff broke. Now, when I try to run any batch file which calls java, it acts as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliveButAFK, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Java path not found without UAC

Hello, I have recently installed java development kit, and all my java stuff broke. Now, when I try to run any batch file which calls java, it acts as if it was not in the Path where I have System Variables: PHP Code: JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_131
    and in Path I added PHP Code: %JAVA_HOME%\bin
    but it still doesn't work non-UAC and I don't want UAC for certain things. Does anyobdy know a workaround? Thanks in advance.

:)

AliveButAFK, Jul 2, 2017

2. Vista

Guys i googled and found an answer to our problems and it WORKS!!!

1) Disable UAC

Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Turn UAC on or off (last option)

2)open command prompt and enter this without quotes

"msiexec /i [path].msi"

eg msiexec/i c:\NokiaPCS.msi"

P.S. The user must be an administrator

milothomas, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Cannot update/install apps on Windows 10 Pro; Error Code 0x800704CF

I am having the same problem. It started recently. None of the above steps worked, got the same path not found trying #4, and UAC setting is on.

Hope a patch comes out soon.

LouiseRoby, Jul 2, 2017
Thema:

Java path not found without UAC

1. Java path not found without UAC - Similar Threads - Java path found

2. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  3. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  4. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  5. File path not found

File path not found: every time i try to install something from chrome it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-path-not-found/1932df6e-2068-4c52-8890-56abac99f819
  6. File path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File path not found: every time i try to install something from chrome it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-path-not-found/1932df6e-2068-4c52-8890-56abac99f819
  7. File path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Path was not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Path was not found: Hi everyone ! I have a problem with my drive network. Since the last 2004 update I'm unable to access my drive network. Error : " the path was not found" I can ping it, but there is no way to map it (with ip or name). If I go back to the 1909 version, it works. If anyone got...
  9. Path not found

Path not found: Hi, How can I fix the error message "path not found"? I am copying/ moving files from one external HD to another, and the error message pops up frequently. It happens also with files that sit in the OneDrive cloud and are available on my device that I need to copy to an...
  10. network path not found

network path not found: error code 0x80070035 path not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-path-not-found/8ebdc367-89ab-495a-816e-6321d6df8b0a