Windows 10: JavaScript Not Working

Discus and support JavaScript Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was using Google Chrome today to do my school work but when I went onto a Prezi, the page said that I needed to have JavaScript enabled but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jui-Chen, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Jui-Chen Win User

JavaScript Not Working

I was using Google Chrome today to do my school work but when I went onto a Prezi, the page said that I needed to have JavaScript enabled but when I when to content settings, it already says that I have it enabled. I tried refreshing the page but it kept returning to what it looked like in this photo. Can anyone solve this problem? Thanks JavaScript Not Working 74ce25d1-0a2c-46f1-8718-41e358931659?upload=true.png

:)

Jui-Chen, Aug 24, 2018

2. Javascript not working

Hi,

It appears that you have already isolated the issue on your end.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    to help you enable JavaScript in your Windows 10 computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Javascript

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to restrict a JavaScript calendar. The calendar will be implemented into a booking system, but I don't want the users to be able to select the dates which land on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Wozzer, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

JavaScript Not Working

Bringing asm.js to the Chakra JavaScript engine in Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...indows-10.aspx

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

JavaScript Not Working

1. JavaScript Not Working - Similar Threads - JavaScript Working

2. A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...: My pc was above 100 degres and after I got this mesage .And I got a red light on my computer and mother board flashing . at GetAddrlnfoReqWrap.callbackevalmachine.<anonymous>:1:416at GetAddrinfoReqWrap.onlookup[as oncomplete] node:dns:71:17...
  3. A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A JavaScript errfor occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: ReferenceError. debug...: My pc was above 100 degres and after I got this mesage .And I got a red light on my computer and mother board flashing . at GetAddrlnfoReqWrap.callbackevalmachine.<anonymous>:1:416at GetAddrinfoReqWrap.onlookup[as oncomplete] node:dns:71:17...
  4. How to install JavaScript in VSCode

in Windows 10 News
    How to install JavaScript in VSCode: [ATTACH]JavaScript is one of the most important front-end languages as it grants your web page the ability to think and react. You might want to add JavaScript to your IDE if you are a front-end developer. In this tutorial, we will see how to install JavaScript in VSCode....
  5. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  6. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  7. My website is not working javascript operations .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My website is not working javascript operations .: Hello, Myself Harsh, I'm a learning Web Developer and I'm working on my example website adding javascript to it. I tried many times by refreshing tab but i didn't got the alert i was trying to get. Also i was using bootstrap Javascript that was not working for my pc.Even i...
  8. My website is not working javascript operations .

My website is not working javascript operations .: Hello, Myself Harsh, I'm a learning Web Developer and I'm working on my example website adding javascript to it. I tried many times by refreshing tab but i didn't got the alert i was trying to get. Also i was using bootstrap Javascript that was not working for my pc.Even i...
  9. Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome JavaScript not working, refreshing, or loading: [ATTACH]If JavaScript is not working, refreshing, or loading in the Google Chrome browser, this guide will help you fix the issue. This problem might occur on a specific website or all websites. Either way, you can get rid of this problem with the help of these tips and...
  10. To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that

in Browsers and Email
    To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that: I have this kind of problem not only with one of my browsers but all those 3 ones installed on my system. Javascript is enabled on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer but I fail when I try to hit log in button of a site or run some scripts. Please may you help me about it?...